ARC ONE:CH-1.7

"Kill him."

"Get rid of him."

"Your mission is to get rid of the person called....in this world. Obey the command of the god oh daughter of fate."

Frowning, a beautiful face asleep was being greeted by a strange voice disrupting the blankness in her mind.

"Kill the man called...!"

A pair of beautiful eyes jolted awake when she heard a voice speak the name in her sleep. She bolted up from her bed and clenched her heart tightly gasping for air. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead. The same dream had been visiting her sleep since a few days urging her to kill that man. "Its not just your average dream." She muttered to herself.
Who was it? Her eyes narrowed angrily as she had confirmed that someone was agitating her whenever her eyes closed to rest for the night.

"This is the voice of the gods." A voice rang in her mind.

"!!!!" Her eyes darted around trying to look for the source of the voice. Alarmed, she was feeling agitated and dubious, doubting her own mental state.
"Ugh!" She squeezed her forehead with discomfort in them. Her blur eyesight ran the length and breadth of the room. "Maybe I have gone mad from heartbreak." She murmured to herself, mocking her frail heart that had yet to accept the fact that she was thrown out of the palace by her own lover.

"No. You are not. This is the voice of the gods." The voice replied once more.

She stared into the space but couldn't find anything. "And?" She irked. "Why did you speak to me, disrupting my sleep every single time?" Voice of god! She snorted in silence.

"Oh daughter of fate, do not doubt my words when I say I am god. Now. Listen carefully to the words I am about to speak. If you follow my order...maybe your broken heart will be healed by the same love you have been yearning for these days..." The voice spoke.

"What do you mean? Speak straightly." She was taken aback by the words the voice had spoken.

"If you follow my orders....you will get your happily ever after with your lover...that is...if you complete the mission I am about to bestow on you." The voice spoke.

She listened to the words spoken by the voice. Her eyes went wide with shock taking in the words spoken at the end of the sentence by the voice of god. When all that needed to be said was said an everlasting silence filled the bedroom. She fell into a deep thought contemplating onto the things that were disclosed before her. The frown on her goddess like face deepened, the obvious hesitation evident in her will displayed across her serious face.

"Host..." Nulis exclaimed, a shudder hitting its mechanical body.

"What?" Ivar asked him. Currently he was basking in the morning sun. He was sitting at the open yard, trying to fill the emptiness in him by listening to the morning whispers of the nature.

Nulis was dumbfounded as to why he had suddenly called for its host's attention. "No...nothing." The system replied. Nulis had felt a foreboding feeling that made its soul shudder so it had called for its host as a reflexive reaction. Only after the system had realise what it had done was it dumbfounded by its extreme reaction of calling for Ivar, realising that It had been depending too much on its host these past few years they had been spending together. Well of course, Ivar was a very reliable host, so it was natural for Nulis to depend on him. As a system Nulis couldn't function and act independently. So of course Ivar was the shoulder that the system had to lean on. But to think that their connection had developed to the point that the system was begining to acknowledge Ivar as a partner more and more surprised and shocked Nulis.