ARC SEVEN:CH-7.2

Missions:
1.Become strong.
2.Top the academy.
3.Make friends.
4.Never let Ansel find out about his feelings again.

Sorrel was traumatised after he was rejected by Ansel. Ever since then he regretted his decision of confessing every night, thinking if it was possible for him to go back in time and never confess to that person. If the confession never happened maybe he could have remained by Ansel's side just a a lovely young brother, being close to him and being happy just with that. If he had never confessed he wouldn't have been sent away from that person for two years. He should have been happy just with the little place he has in Ansel's life but because of his greed he was rejected and pushed away from his hero. For this reason Sorrel wished how he should have never let his feelings out in the surface and instead admire him from a far, adoring him in secret. For a cannon fodder with such a strong inferior complex towards the son of fate it was a miracle that Sorrel didn't become a villain bearing a grudge against Aouli.
Sorrel might not have been the brightest but he was definitely a person of good character.
Ivar let out a heavy sigh. He contemplated for a moment. Since he was inside Sorrel's body now the the fourth mission was already done. Because Ivar wasn't sorrel and he had no what so ever feelings for anyone except his man. The fourth mission could be said to be done the moment Ivar took over this body. However the thrid mission was rather difficult.
Making friends? How was he supposed to work that out when he had never ever had any friends before? Or maybe he did but he couldn't recall any at the moment. For Ivar to complete the third mission he would have to appeal to the people first before befriending anyone. Bonding with someone was the hardest thing for him.
Hm.....but he had to do this. He frowned. Perhaps this was going to be the first time when Ivar was going to act out of his character to appeal to those around him. It was going to be nerve wrecking of him.
As for the first and the second mission, Ivar was going to go all out. His current goal was also to become strong just like Sorrel so he was going to whip himself up as hard as he could. Naturally he was going to top the academy and fullfil all the missions. Not only would he top the academy, he also had other plans outside of the academy itself. 

"Okay." I got it. Ivar thought to himself. First he was going to collect points to help Nulis recover. Once the system comes back to life he will think of a way to look for Wang Lei. Guang Wang Lei is strong. He was going to be fine. And even if something were to happen to him Ivar was going to think of another way.... If he were to be injured he will flip the world upside down to heal him....and if the case was the other way around he will risks his life to go down the forbidden path. 

"Babe."

"Kitty kitty can I kiss you?"

The husky voice of his man kept playing in his mind.

Guang Wang Lei lying down next to his pillow, with his chin on his hand, his other arm resting on Ivar's cheek, caressing them lovingly, as he stroke his face, the fingers sliding down to his neck then to his hand as he bend over and smoother Ivar's lips with possesive kisses, their hands entwining together as they stared into each other's eyes, bathing in the presence of each other.
The memory of that handsome man kept appearing in his mind making his beautiful red eyes tear up again.

"Babe.....I am so happy."

"Sniff...." Ivar wiped away his tears. Crying here so helplessly wasn't going to get him anywhere. He has two people who needed him right now. The closest to him at the moment was Nulis. He must save his partner first before going to his Wang Lei. For a few worlds to come next he was going to do everything he can to stock up points to buy that expensive potion. Even if the cost was to behave out of his character he was going to do it anyway at any rate.
He closed his eyes for a moment to compose himself, mourning in silence.
When he opened them again they were as serene as the calm blue sky.