ARC SIX:CH-6.9

A few minutes ago....

The cold glint of the blade thrusting towards Nulis made him shiver. He got up on his two feet, with the intention of dodging the sword crashing on him.

Clang!

The sword was intercepted by another force.

"What is the meaning of this?"

The representative stared at Prince Levi as he replied with utmost respect.
"Prince, It is my duty to slay this traitor before us. Please let me take over from here."

Levi held the lustrous sword with his bare hands, preventing it from falling further. He stared at the man dressed in suit.
"Did sister give you the order to kill him?"

The man replied. "I take it upon myself to finish him off. Your sister never gave me the order."

Levi glanced at the push doll before him. His eyes narrowed slightly. The push doll was looking back at him with his blue eyes waning a bit. Giving the man a glare he stated as a matter of fact. "You can beat him to a pulp but killing him is not allowed. I will have his soul sustained in another body. Slaying him is off limits."

"Prince Levi please forgive me but I cannot do that." Their queen couldn't lay her hands on this traitor but that didn't mean she would stop anyone from slaying Elm. As long as it was someone else and not her, she would gladly let the traitor die by someone else's blade.
"The traitor must die."

"This isn't what I agreed to!" Levi flung the sword aback, causing the representative to stagger back a few steps.

The representative sighed. He knew this was bound to happen. After all Prince Levi was fond of Elm ever since he was young.
However....he must take matters into his hands and kill Elm. Letting him live all this time, they have been merciful for so long.
"Prince Levi please forgive me for my rudeness."
He then attacked the young boy.

Levi looked down at the injured doll. "What are you looking at? Hurry up and run away at some distance."

Nulis was shocked. His blue eyes widened as he stared at the man who have beaten him to this state, causing even his soul to leak from his body. Now the very same man who was trying to kill him was telling him to escape?
And what was with their conversation? He was a traitor? Of the gods? Moreover there was somone called sister who was behind the attack?
"Didn't you wanted to kill me too?" He couldn't help but ask this person.

Levi bit his lips. "I just wanted to play with you for a bit." He didn't say anything more than that. Instead he turned around sprinting towards the representative.
He will not let anyone kill Elm. Sure beating him up to a pulp was acceptable but killing him wasn't allowed. He was going to take this person back to heaven and put his remaining soul inside a spiritual body. Then he would erase his memories before befriending him again. In that way he could have Elm for himself. When he told his sister about it she had agreed to his request.

"As long as he is harmless you can have him." His sister's words rang in his ears.

But she lied to him.

"Prince Levi. Please you must allow me to punish that traitor."

He will never allow that. Levi kicked the representative on his abdomen, causing him to cough out a mouthful of blood. The man intercepted the heavenly sword of the prince slashing towards him with his sword. The representative clenched his hand to a fist. He was about to send a powerful punch towards the young prince.

"Does your loyalty really lie with the gods? Are you going to lay your hand on me?"

The representative heard their prince question his loyalty. He stared back at him with a fierce glare replying.
"My loyalty lies with the queen."
After saying so he did not hesitate to punch the prince on his face.