ARC THREE:CH-3.9

As soon as the generals felt the pressure on them being lifted they got up on their legs with great difficulty. Asmodeus and Beelzebub rushed over to their king. They helped Hell stand up. At the same time the spirits merged together into the demon king's body. Their merging healed the wounds on Hell's body however it was unable to heal the eyes that were destroyed beyond recognition.
"Escort the demon king to a safe place." Lucifer suggested. The other generals agreed knowing that there was nothing they could do.
Apart from Lucifer and Beelzebub, the remaining generals were ready to leave with Hell.
Lucifer was glaring at William with hatred filled gaze.
"Were you really the one who killed Satan, you insignificant human?" He asked, his tone arrogant.

Ivar stared at him. He raised his palm replying. "Don't worry. You will personally get to experience your death by my hand just like your brother."

"YOU!" Both of them screamed at him at the same time.
Beelzebub transformed into his true form. His human body turned into that of a beast, the colour of his skin changed to red, his eyes turned purple, a pair of ram horns growing out from his head and a long tail elongating from his back. He jumped on his four limbs towards Ivar.

"I won't let you!" A growling voice stood on his way. He lunged onto Beelzebub, snapping and growling at him. It was Cerberus in his true form.
The one headed beast dog bit into beelzebub's  nape, biting out a large chunk of meat from him. Purple blood gushed out from the place where the wound was inflicted onto the demon.
Beelzebub howled in pain before he snapped back at Cerberus. But before he could harm the latter something happened.

"Incarnate!" A voice spoke.

At his command a very thick mist of crimson red engulfed Beelzebub's body setting it on a destructive blazing heat that intensified with each passing second.
"AHHHHH....." The demon screamed as he felt his entire body being burnt on hellfire. He could feel it, the instant destruction of his seven hearts one by one. With the last one falling into ashes under the destructive hell fire Beelzebub was reduced to ashes, just like Satan.

"YOU!" Lucifer yelled thrusting his holy weapon towards Ivar.

"I will get rid of him." Ivar warned Cerberus.

The dog huffed as a response telling that he got it. His eyes then narrowed towards Hell and the others. It was time for him to collect his debt. Not hesitating a bit he ran after them, ready to exert his revenge on the weakened bastards. Cerberus leaped through the air. He landed before the group, blocking them from going further.

"Cerberus it's you!" Asmodeus scorned at Hades's loyal dog.

The beast dog did not respond. He let out a loud, magnificent growl. His body was glowing with a faint light.

"!!!" Hell and the generals were shocked as when they felt the power level of the dog rising at a monstrous level before them. The generals gasped as they saw the two other heads of Cerberus sprout out again. The very two heads that Hell had managed to cut off with great difficulty were now growling at them, their fangs showing as the three headed beast snarled at them ferociously.

Fuck. Whatever! Let's just fight. The group of demons and the beast began fighting at once.

"Is that loyal puppy going to be okay?" Nulis was a bit concerned. According to the system Cerberus has no chance against the son of fate, Hell.
But if Cerberus breaks through then it would be a different story.

"He will be fine." Ivar assured his partner. Nevertheless he himself was busy strangling another enemy right now.
Lucifer was currently withering in his palm. Ivar slowly impaled through the demon's body, crushing his hearts one by one. With bare hands. Just like how he had done it to Satan.