EXTRA CHAPTER-5

Xing Chu Lin couldn't bear it! She couldn't bear Guang Wang Lei ignoring her even though she could see him everyday. She tried to approach him but everytime this happened Yang Lu stopped her from doing so. From afar, she could see Guang Ru bonding with Guang Wang Lei. The scene of them siting closely as they sat together enraged her with envy.
So hateful! That spot was supposed to be hers!
When she first saw Guang Wang Lei she immediately fell in love with him. It was like fate to her. It was like destiny, as if they were meant to meet and fall for each other. And they did. Guang Wang Lei and she became lovers very early. She gave him her everything and followed him on his journey to the upper realms. On their journey together she saw Guang Wang Lei get entangled with different women. At that time she didn't think much about it, thinking, how can one not fall for him. Xing Chu Lin even recalled one conversation she had with other women, saying that they were going to form a harem together for him, and that they were going to share him, as his concubines. Back then they got along very well. Ming Xiao Yu and Ming mei in particular were very close with her. After Guang Wang Lei became the supreme king he made her his empress. Meanwhile even Ming Xiao Yu and Ming mei weren't given an official title. So xing Chu Lin formed the harem that she had promised with the other women. Now that she thought about it, it was very strange. Why did she do it? Feeding food to snakes that bit her back! Something must have been very wrong with her mind back when she said things about sharing Wang Lei with others because now, xing Chu Lin, could say for sure that she never wanted anyone else but her to be Wang Lei's only one. And she was! Guang Wang Lei did indeed treat her special. In the first year after he became the supreme king, Guang Wang Lei, however began to change. It was like he became a different person. Even when they slept together Xing Chu Lin could see it: that her Lei Lei was becoming someone more and more distant. This became more evident throughout the year when the harem conflict escalated. Deep down in her heart she knew that the man she wanted was going to leave out of her reach very soon. When Xing Chu Lin was pregnant she lost her child. Later she found out that it was Ming Mei's doing. Because she did not wanted the first born to be Xing Chu Lin's. Almost every harem member was wishing for the same. So when Ming Mei became pregnant Xing Chu Lin threw back the stone at her. Then Another member got pregnant. And another. Everytime she heard the news, Xing Chu Lin felt like she was going to explode of jealousy. No! She did not wanted the other girls to have her Lei Lei's child. Only she was allowed to have his kids. Xing Chu Lin was the empress. She held the authority to manage the harem. She then began to take action aganist those who threatened her place. She went as far as to drive some of the harem members infertile. Ming Mei in particular.
Then suddenly one day Guang Wang Lei gave the order to dissolve the harem. He withdrew from visiting any of their bed chambers. When Xing Chu Lin heard that she panicked. She wanted to bear his only child, but then this.
In a panicked state she went to meet Guang Wang Lei. When she came over to meet him multiple times he always welcomed her. So Xing Chu Lin thought perhaps, they could still.
When she tried to sleep with him, he refused her.

"Lin. We have both changed."

At that time Guang Wang Lei had said this to her.

She pretended to not understand. And kept insisting on seeing him. They talked and interacted like always. Except that Guang Wang Lei never touched her.
Xing Chu Lin knew Guang Wang Lei still cared for her. But only as a friend and not as a lover anymore. Every night she became more and more hungry, starving for Guang Wang Lei. Then she overheard some of the harem members discussing about something. It was a plan devised to drug Guang Wang Lei.

Xing Chu Lin was enraged when she learnt about this. Then suddenly an idea formed in her mind.
She wanted him. At any cost. Before any other women could get him she wanted to get him back for herself.
So she took advantage of the trust between them. She made the required preparations. Then she invited him over. Once the aphrodisiac began to take effect she felt nothing but joy. She took him to the bed. Then she undressed him and began to make love to him. When She was finally able to have him, she saw stars around her. Happiness embraced her once more. However, no matter how much she tried to get him aroused the body underneath her never reacted. She panicked again thinking that all of this was going to be for naught. So she added more drugs. Still...the body underneath her didn't react. It was only her getting highly aroused.
That memory of her forcing herself on Lei Lei remained a painful nightmare to her. Because the next morning when she woke up Lei Lei was not beside her.