ARC ONE:CH-1.6

The Division leader had a deep frown on his face. The veins on his forehead and hands were bulging out. His mood was depleting with each and every passing second. Tapping his leg against the floor impatiently he massaged his temples. "Any word from them yet?"

"No." Came an instant reply from his subordinate. "Division leader, should I message them once again?"

The person being addressed shook his head. "Nevermind." He spoke. "We have messaged them for the fifteenth time. Maybe there is some communication error due to the previous shockwaves. For now let's wait."

"Then....what should we do?" One of his subordinate replied. The screen that was supposed to show them a glimpse of what was happening in that world was blank with bold words written "ERROR" showing on the screen. And when Nulis had inquired about the unknown variable a few months ago they had just brushed it off as an accident.

"Let's....." The division leader spoke. He held a very serious expression on his rigid face making it appear more rough. "Let's dispatch a mission to the daughter of fate of that world." When he said this the others gasped with shock.
He narrowed his eyes at them. "Initially we were hoping for that rebellious one called Ivar to be trapped in that world with Nulis but our plan was thrown apart because of the unknown variable that came in between ruining our plans. And when we were hoping that this variable would get rid of that kid and that system, things took a turn for the worst. For now we have no choice but to dispatch another mission into that world."

The commotion amongst his subordinates quieted down.

"No matter what....that rebel has to die in that world or else we might not get another chance like this. Thus...its worth the risk." This was his conclusion. In the end no one dared to utter a word of complain at his decision.

Meanwhile back at a certain world the system was once again dumbfounded and speechless at the scene that was unfolding before it. For the first time ever since it was awakened Nulis felt bad for not having cheats that could strengthen the physical and magical attributes of its host.
"Wuwuw.....u, host, Nulis is so sorry for not being able to help you." It mourned with tears streaming down its mechanical eyes.

Ivar panted heavily as he tried to struggled away from the man who was currently hovering over him. Right after they had reappeared in one of the chambers he was thrown off mercilessly onto the bed. The imposing body of the other man was currently towering over him, his fierce gaze looming over his tired body. Guang Wang Lei subdued the struggling body underneath him in a matter of minutes. Right now he had Ivar panting heavily underneath him. His long and brown hair was scattered on the matress, droplets of sweat were forming on Ivar's pale forehead.  Because of the struggle he went through a few minutes ago even his pale cheeks were flushing with a faint shade of red. No to mention the sharp and jet black eyes that were staring back into Guang Wang Lei's green eyes, the look in them making his soul tremble for some reasons. Ivar's lips were opening and closing as he was panting lightly, the slightly parted lips a bit tempting to the eyes. When this thought crossed Guang Wang Lei's brain, he was shocked with himself for a moment.

"Well? Are you done marking your domination on me??" Ivar spat at him with a glare. "Let go!"

Guang Wang Lei saw the hidden panic in his black eyes. He smirked replying. "My subjugation works on you only when I do this to you. Now, why should i let go? Let me have my fill marking my dominance on you!" He gripped Ivar's hands tighter and pinned them above his head. The face of the person underneath him was exposed naked for his eyes to observe as much as they wanted.

Ivar frowned at the pressure on his hands. He bit his lower lips to calm his senses that was being thrown apart at the moment. How did things come to this? They had been on pretty good terms these few months but just with a refusal of giving him his name had led to this current situation. This feeling of being pinned underneath him made him relive that moment of powerlessness. Guang Wang Lei stretched his other hand and placed them on Ivar's lips, parting his teeth from his lower lips. When he saw the place where Ivar was biting himself was red with blood he used his thumb to rub it off. Then he pinched Ivar's chin preventing it from moving around. Guang Wang Lei slowly examined the face before him. Strange. He thought. This face should piss him off according to his memories but now this same hateful face was sucking him in, making him realise how charming the face before him had become just because the inner soul had changed. Pale skin. Beautiful black eyes. A perfect nose. Tender lips. And brown hair scattered on the sheets. What charming looks. Guang Wang Lei thought to himself. As his eyes trailed around he noticed a small mole on Ivar's left eye right  below the lower lashes. It was a beauty mark. The more Guang Wang Lei explored the more charming he found the current Chu Gui.