ARC TWO:CH-2.2

Ivar went through the details.

This world was an Omegaverse world. A world where exist three distinct genders aside from the Male and Female gender. The three distinct genders, namely, Alpha, Beta and Omega were not a result of human evolution but rather they were a creation of an ancient god, the same god that created the male and female humans and this planet. The god made the males and females the 'Creator of races.' He then made the Alphas the 'Ruler of the world' while the Betas were made to serve them. Initially they were the only genders created by God but later on he added one more to ensure the fertility of his sons and daughters. Hence he made the Omegas, the 'Bearer of next generations.' The Omegas have higher fertility rate than the females and unlike normal Men, Male Omegas could also get pregnant. The ancient god then gifted them a blessing called "Heat" to further enhance the fertility of the Omegas, making them the bearer of children. But after a while he realised that he made them weak and defenceless so the ancient god compensated the Omegas with another gift called 'Fated bond' , a bond that allowed them to find their soul mates who would protect and nurture them. The Omegas were the blessed children of the ancient god and he seemed to love them. With these settings the world civilization continued and the primitive world created by one single god expanded and bloomed into a civilazation similar to Modern Earth. But with constant civilization came constant changes. And the biggest change of all was that the present generation forgot about the ancient god from the legends, gradually replacing themselves as the creators of everything. And as if punished for being the ancient god's favourite, the Omegas were the ones who suffered the most due to the changing world. Desired and loathed at the same time, they became the most obstructed gender, viewed as only birth and sex tools, it became a common occurence for Omegas to be treated in a manner that screamed cruelty. Rich Omegas had it different but not every Omega was rich. Specially the poor Omegas. The son of fate was one such miserable sufferer.

The son of fate of this world was called Akira Kurosaki. He was also an Omega. A male Omega at that. Born to a nameless Alpha and a female Omega who sucummbed to carnal pleasures after being tossed away by her nameless Alpha lover who choose a male Omega over her. It was inevitable that Akira grew up being abused by his biological mother over the fact that her son was also a male Omega. He grew up with a distorted childhood which resulted in him being socially introverted, an easy target for bullies. While his childhood was scarred by domestic abuse then his highschool life was scarred by bullying.
He was a high school student in Sakura High, one of the most renounced schools of this world. But to him this prestigious school brought the most horrible chapter of his life and he choose his life over the misery inflicted onto his physical body as well as mental health. And when Akira Kurosaki's life chapter ended another soul from a different world transmigrated into his body to start his own new chapter. This new soul marked the begining of the main story. And he was the real son of fate of this world. The new Akira Kurosaki, a righteous white lotus teenager who was given a second chance to life. On the first chapter of his life as the abused and bullied high schooler he fought back against his bullies, scaring them away in a street fight and thus earning the attention of a significant passerby, the male lead. Kazuhiko Toru, an elite Alpha who held an overwhelming number of wealth, power and resources making him the most strongest and richest person of this world at the age of only eighteen. The male lead discovered that Akira was his fated Omega on the very first day he saw him. By then the thing revolving fated bonds had become a legend so upon discovering that it actually exist and having found his fated Omega he transferred to Sakura High. And the more Kazuhiko got close to Akira the more interested he became in him. Inevitably they both fell in love with each other. The Akira, who was pure and kind and righteous despite having a scarred childhood attracted Kazuhiko more than anything. Like a shinning light in the darkness his fated Omega became his first love. They began dating. But soon problems began rising. Kazuhiko already had a privileged Omega fiance. And when Akira found out about it he broke up with the male lead. Eventually the male lead clears all the obstacles blocking his lifetime with his fated person. He breaks off his engagement with his fiance and gets rid of his brother who was against his relationship with Akira and tried to harm Akira in more than many ways. After everything was taken care of Kazuhiko asks for Akira's hand for a lifetime and the latter accepts it. Both of them became a happy couple with a happily ever after.