Chapter 5: Not now, not ever

• F L A S H B L A C K •

\\ Trigger Warning \\

 "No, let go of me!" The 15-year-old yelled struggling to get rid of his grip as he dug his nails into her arm bruising her skin making her yelp in immense pain.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she shook her head. The middle-aged man stood there with a sinister smile and eyes filled with impurity. Stretched his arm pulling the girl like a doll closer to his face knowing that there was no one like her. 

Not now, not ever.

"Now sweetheart do not scream," He warned her, holding her trembling chin, his hand tracing her arm making her internally gag jerking his handoff. Her heart escalated while her mind screamed to get away from him before he ripped her innocence apart. 

Her screams doubled when he tore her shirt apart showing the strap of her white bra. But this time the man's eyes raged in anger as he took the pocket knife raising his hand that pierced through her tough tearing it making her gasp in the air.

That was the first cut on her body. 

She fell with a thud feeling the pain and blood trickling down her leg as she stared at it. 

"Jahan," A gentle voice whispered as she looked up to see him with a small smile crouching beside her. His outfit was the same as a black T-shirt and sweatpants, his grey eyes filled with love and kindness. 

"Omar," she cried, lifting her arms towards him so he could take her into his protection. If only he was there. 

"Yeah your Omar always," He ruffled her hair signalling towards something it was a steel rod beside her. It took only a moment for her to pick it up swinging with force as she heard the crack voice. She stood up pushing him as his body collided with the cupboard sprinting her way out of the room.  

Not turning she ran with all her might skipping the steps almost tripping in her way. Her hair flew in the air sticking with her cheek, the sweat buds covered her forehead attracting the attention of the ladies who conversed in the lounge area.

The wind blew away as the voices chanted her name but that wasn't going to stop Jahanara today. She needed him. 

As she passed through the houses to come to the end of the road and bent her knees trying to catch her breath. But before an earthy scene engulfed her making her swollen eyes widen in realization. She turned her neck, almost snapping it. 

The longing face he had his lips pinched in thin lips as he wore a leather coat with a turtleneck hair. His grey eyes turned darker as his coat now was draped over her shoulders.