Facts about FJ.

Asalamalakum/Hi,

How are you all?

First of all, thank you to all readers or silent readers for 709 views. It means a lot to me like Omg, that's unbelievable. Love you all!

Warning: Spoiler alert don't proceed
if you haven't read the whole book

I just saw authors doing this. Let's keep up with it lol. 

  - > Forever Jahan was previously titled as the Runway bride but this title wasn't exactly suitable as I started outlining it. The second choice was The Miracle we met. We got it to some extent but it was too long for my liking. 

Finally, Forever Jahan sounded better.

  - > Jahanara was supposed to be named Noor or Mahnoor ended up taking Jahanara because it's very rare to see this name in stories. 

  - > Shehraz was not supposed to be married XD

  - > There was going to be a whole drama about Yusra (the cousin) who liked Shehraz and tried to break them. Instead, I dumped the whole thing. It was cliche and unnecessary. 

  - > I had almost 10 zillion scenes and changed so much before publishing. For example. An accident scene of Jahan. Omar's brother Hamza revenge scene. Then Aliya blaming shehraz for her son's death (His name was Yasir I completely forgot about the character. One more scene where one of the cooks tries to position Sakeena but Jahan ends up consuming it so on. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It could have added spice in the story but it did not fit.

Tip for writers: Ditch any not required scene or plot rather than forcing it within the story. It helps a lot.

  - > Too many unplanned characters/plots Ruqia, Omar's fam, Jahans parents end up being police officers and somehow altered her past. Usually, the fam would leave the kids in other stories. I wanted something different.

  - > The fire chapter (chapter 19) was inspired by a BTS song (Yes I am an army Anyeonghaseyo) Flim out I don't know while listening to it. Magically a scene popped and here we are. (for those who don't know I am sure everyone does BTS Is a k-pop boy band go stream butter y'all)

This might be a bit boring. I apologise!

I was just keeping up with the trend ;)