Chapter 15: Clear and Calm

Shehraz is known to be a very cool man just the way today the weather is

 Clear and calm.

"How on earth did this happen?" His voice roared making the managers profusely sweat or gripped the files looking away.
Today his serenity was the opposite of the raging storm.

"Upsetting his wife because of the empty bar of chocolate that is also the one who has been with us through thick and thin," His face flushed his dark brown eyes darkness one a nerve was visible sucking his energy away.

"Sir they came on very short notice,'' stated Samuel without any fear of him. Shehraz pressed his fingers on his temples wanting to rip something apart. He knew this petty matter could have been solid in a better way. But today he wasn't having it. 

"Schedule tonight's dinner with Mr Davis," He sternly ordered. James quickly scribbled that down in his notepad with a curt nod.

"The meeting is dismissed," He waved his hand twirling his seat to the huge windows which displayed tall skyscrapers and the blue sky hovering over the city with hues of grey dancing in them.

Everyone quietly stood up racing out of the meeting room. Some were annoyed at his behaviour questioning his professionalism. While others pitied the poor man for his loss. But no one was daring enough to bring thAt up. 

Well if only they had a death wish.

Samuel Williams crossed his arms and shook his head in disbelief but a part of him already empathised with him. Making sure the door was locked and the blinds covered the room.

"James get an appointment scheduled for therapy in the evening and Rizwan has invited us for dinner," Samuel couldn't believe how the easy-going Shehraz became so damn stubborn it blew his mind away.

After all, they were university friends. He knew him enough to know asking his permission was useless.

"I am not going," He said. 

"I never asked you Shehraz Just informed," He stood up gathering his file's and exiting the meeting room knowing his adamant ass wasn't going to listen nicely until he made him do.

Shehraz breathed out with dropped shoulders glancing at the clock to see there was time for Asr prayer and got up as James tagged along not wanting to add fuel to the fire.

By the time he reached his cabin his face was back to normal as he clutched the glass table removing the lid and gulping the last bits of the cool liquid.