Chapter 14: Too in love to let it go

The rain is a normal sight in London and that's why keeping an umbrella is a must. Shehraz carefully parked his car, cutting off the engine, feeling the burn from his eyeballs.

He flicked the side button allowing his seat to lean backwards with his arm shielding his eyes. It's been only a week since his arrival and he felt like ages have passed. Drowning in work and managing an entire hotel.

Seas of eyes held concern of how he started to resemble a workaholic. His day commenced with Coffee barely eating anything except some chips or chocolate from the small fridge that was installed. James, his secretary in London, entered after seeking permission staring at Shehraz who looked up and raised his brow. He shrugged his shoulders, opening the small fridge to see it crystal clear.

"Shery I just refilled an hour ago where it all went," James exclaimed.

"In here," He pointed to his stomach without looking, making James roll his eyes.

"Mr Ahmad you can't just live on snacks and eat proper food for the love of God you are a CEO," James exclaimed standing beside him with files to get signatures.

"I will Jamie don't worry," Shehraz told signing them off.

"Sure you will," James stated.

"Do you have a death wish?" Shehraz widens his eyes.

"Do you just call me Jamie?" He stared at him horrified, earning a smile from Shehraz.

Shehraz had no power to respond or stare at his phone and simply sighed wishing for this internal pain to somehow finish

Shehraz had no power to respond or stare at his phone and simply sighed wishing for this internal pain to somehow finish. He had a sudden epiphany that coming here was a mistake. It made things worse to the point he started skipping Salah.

Finally with the little energy left he clutched his phone and locked his car taking small steps towards the lift and opened his umbrella crossing the road carelessly strode towards his block and somehow reached the place which was filled with memories.