Chapter Fifteen

You and Wanda are currently getting ready for the party tonight. It is currently 7pm and most of the guests have already arrived. "Alright I'm ready, lets go." Wanda says and she grabs your hand before the two of you walk into the party.

When you get there you and Wanda make your way to sit at the bar where Peter was waiting. The three of you down a few shots and joke around until Bucky approaches you. "Hey doll, you look beautiful" he says and gives you a kiss on the cheek making you blush. "Thanks Buck and you look dashing as always." you say. Wanda gives you a knowing look before taking Peter's hand and dragging him away from you and Bucky, who takes a seat next to you.

"I like you Buck," you say, "um thanks y/n I like you to" he says a little confused. "I'm not completely sure but I think I like Natasha too." you say carefully and then proceed to tell him about what happened that night in the meadow.

"I understand doll, I just want you to be happy, whether that's with me or Natasha." he says and gives you a reassuring smile making you relax more. You get up from your seat and give him a hug, "thank you" you whisper into his ear. You begin to pull away from the hug and place a kiss on his cheek before you walk over to Wanda and Peter who were sitting on the couch, watching you.

"That's good, he's not mad." Wanda says and Peter shakes his head in agreement. "Yeah, I'm really glad that he isn't going crazy over this situation." you say. After a moment of silence Peter begins talking about star wars and you and Wanda look at each other and laugh about how passionate he is about the franchise.

Natasha approaches Bucky from behind the bar counter. "I take it she told you." Nat says and Bucky nodded. "Sorry bud, but both know she's going to choose eventually." Nat says with a smirk. "You're going to be the one that's sorry," Bucky responds a little annoyed at Nat's cockiness. "You think you have an actual chance?" Bucky say, "Well she didn't exactly reject me now did she? And it was worth telling you and Wanda about." Natasha rebutted still keeping the smirk on her face.

"Doesn't matter either way." Bucky said brushing off Natasha's comment and her smirk fell slightly. She stayed silent and he took that as a sign to continue, but he decides to keep it to himself and only tell her if you do pick her. He shrugs his shoulder, faking clueless and gets off the stool. "hey, what do you mean by that?" Natasha asked because she was desperate to know. He paid her no mind and turned around to walk over to you. She quickly got out from behind the counter and followed over to the couches where the whole team was now sitting. You watched as they both walked over to the group and Wanda had moved to the couch across from you earlier. Bucky automatically went to sit next to you, and since you were sat on a three seater, Natasha had sat down on the other side of you. You first turned your head to look at Bucky and he gave you a smile and you returned it before looking at Wanda, who gave you a knowing look, before turning your attention to Nat who also gave you a smile. While you were still looking at Nat you felt Bucky's arm wrap around your shoulders and you leaned into him a bit. You saw Natasha glare at his arm for a brief second before she turned away. "Do you want a drink y/n/n?" Natasha asked. "Sure, thanks" she nodded and began to leave. "Oh Nat can you get me one too?" Bucky asked and she faked smiled at him before going back to the bar.

You felt Bucky's hand tracing shapes on you shoulder and you leaned into his body a little more because you enjoyed the comfort that he was providing you with. Natasha came back with three drinks in hand and she handed the first one to Bucky and he nodded in thanks. She then sat down, closer than before so your thighs were brushing up against each other, before handing you your drink. As you took a sip of the drink you felt a hand land on your thigh, making you relax more at the warmth. You look down at your leg to see Natasha hand rested on your upper thigh, closer to your knee. You slowly move your attention from her hand to her face and she gives you a soft smile making you melt. You felt comfortable with both of them, this was going to be a harder decision than you thought.

The whole team eventually joined you on the rest of the couches and a few on the floor. You all talked for a few hours and all the guests began to leave. "Hey who's up for a game?" Tony said out of the blue. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement, "Great! Hows spin the bottle?" He asked looking at everyone, "That's a great idea Tony!" Wanda said schemingly as she looked over to the three of you. Your head was rested on Bucky's shoulder, his arm was still wrapped around you, and Natasha hand was still placed on your thigh while your thighs were fully touching.

Peter ran to the bar and grabbed an empty beer bottle. "Who's going first?" He asked as he placed the bottle in the middle of the table. "I'll go." You said, since nobody had volunteered. You leaned over in your seat so that you could reach the bottle, and you couldn't see but Natasha and Bucky were both staring intensely at the bottle. But Wanda noticed and she decided she wanted to play a little game of her own. You spin the bottle and she makes sure nobody is watching before using her magic to make the bottle land on her. Everyone laughs a little are about to get up but she beats you to it and makes her way over to you.

Wanda straddles your lap and she grabs you face gently and she connects your lips with hers. The kiss was sweet and you were about to pull away from her but her hands kept your head in place. She swiped her tongue across your lower lip and you opened your mouth slightly and she didn't hesitate to slip her tongue in and explore your mouth. The kiss became more passionate and the whole team's eyes went wide. After a few more seconds, Wanda pulled away and you slowly opened your eyes. She licked her lips, "yummy" she said seductively with a wink at the end, before going back to her seat. You and Wanda looked around at the team and giggled at their dumbstruck faces, before you turned to see Nat and Bucky looking like they were about to explode.