Chapter Forty Eight

You and Peter hung out in your room and both ended up taking a short nap and when you woke up it was around 3pm.

The two of you rejoined the team in the living room. Everyone said they were hungry so Wanda offered to go a get pizza and asked you to go with her which you agreed. So that's what you were doing now, but you both decided to walk since it was only about a 10 minute walk and it would be a waste to drive.

"So how are you liking the team?" Wanda started the conversation. "You guys are all nice and fun. You got a pretty cool group, I can tell you all care about each other" you weren't sure what you could say. You didn't want to be rude. "They care about you too, you know that right" you nodded. "Yeah I got that"

"I care about you" you turned to look at her. "I'm sorry, I'm sure you miss your friend" you were genuine. "I do but I'm grateful that you decided to stay". "Why? Isn't it awkward for me to be here having no memories of our time together?"

"The two of us could make news one together. I will always love you no matter what. I'm just happy your back."

"I feel like we talk about me a lot. Let's talk about you." she smiled "What do you want to know?"

"You dating anyone?" that was the first question that popped into your head. "No but someone has caught my eye" you raised an eyebrow at her. "Really? Mind telling me who?" she smirked "Not just yet" you made it to the restaurant and Wanda ordered the pizzas.

She joined you outside after she payed and the two of you waited. "Sorry to ask again but is anything coming back?" she was referring to the topic of almost every conversation, your memories. "Uhm not really. But if you don't mind could you ask the team to maybe stop asking about them. It's making me feel a little anxious and I feel bad because you are all waiting for something that may or may not happen"

"Of course, I'll talk to them. I'm sorry I asked." One of the employees came and handed you the pizza boxes. Wanda held 3 boxes and you held the other 3. It was most likely that you, Wanda, and Natasha would share one pizza while the boys ate the other 5. It makes sense, 2 super soldiers and a God must eat a lot.

Back at the tower. The elevator doors opened, Peter and Steve immediately got up to help with the boxes. Shortly, everyone else got up to eat.

After you grabbed a slice you stood off to the side as everyone else sat back down on the living room. Everyone except Wanda. "Do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Sure did you have something in mind?" she grinned at you. "How does bowling sound? Say 6 maybe?" you nodded and she said goodbye before skipping off to her room.

"What was that about?" Bucky joined you away from the team. You shrugged at him before finishing off your slice of pizza. You glanced over at the team on the couch and noticed Natasha was staring straight at you. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she was staring at you but you just shook it off.

You turned to see all the boxes were empty so you started stacking the boxes so you could carry them down to the dumpster outside. "Let me help you with that" the redhead was now standing right next to you and trying to grab half of the boxes and you let her. "Thanks"

"You don't need to thank me" she started walking over to the elevator and you followed her into it. Silence quickly filled the small room, "I heard you and Wanda are going out tomorrow" How did she heard that? "Uhm yeah. We're just going bowling" she nodded and then you both stared at each other in silence until you got to the bottom floor and she motioned for you to get out first. When your back was toward her she silently cursed to herself. "So you like bowling?"

"Sure I'm excited but a little scared. If I'm being honest I don't really know how." Natasha gaped at you. "Well back in my home town there wasn't a lot to do and most of my life I've spent working. Before I moved to New York I worked in my fathers shop but when I decided I needed to build a life for myself I moved here but I never actually got around to experiencing anything." Natasha was taking mental notes of what you were saying. She told herself that if you ever got your memories back, she'd make it her mission to try everything with you.

"Anyways, enough about me. What's going on with you?" you tossed the boxes in the dumpster. "What do you mean?" she began to look at her feet as you both walked back. "Are you seeing anyone?" she quickly shook her head no. You knew that she was in love with you but you thought that she would maybe have moved on. It made you a little sad that she hasn't moved on but at the same time felt a sense of relief but you don't know where it was coming from.

When you got back up to the main floor, everyone was gone. "Well, do you want to hang out?" you asked her. "Sure, movie in my room?" she suggested and you nodded but told her you'd meet her there after you showered.

When you got to her room she was sitting against the headboard and scrolling through movies. Her hair was wet so you knew that she showered too. She patted the bed and pulled the covers down and you sat next to her.

Half an hour into the movie you felt yourself getting tired so you lied down and you immediately felt your eyelids getting heavy. Natasha copied you but she seemed wide awake.

Within a few minutes you were asleep and once Nat noticed she turned off the tv and her attention went to you. She tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and she saw you smile in your sleep. Her eyes traced over your face as if she were trying to memorize it.

As if it was a reflex your body turned over and your head leaned on Nat's chest. She smiled at you and for a second everything felt okay. Like you had never been taken again and the two of you were still together. She pulled you closer to her and she basked in the warmth that was radiating from your body.

With a smile on her face Natasha drifted of to sleep.

A/n: Alright I'm going on airplane mode. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Have a good day <3