Chapter Fifty Six

For the remaining two days you waited for your results, Wanda hadn't left your side. Natasha was there when she could be but she had other responsibilities, being one of the original six and an agent of shield came with a lot of time consuming activities.

When she did make time, she always tried to get rid of Wanda so the two of you could be alone but Wanda just played dumb so the three of you hung out together, which you didn't mind because you loved them both. Honestly you wished Peter was there too.

It was now time to get your results from the doctors so you made your way to the medical wing with all three of them with you.

At first they all walked in a line, the two of them by your sides and Peter in the back. But somehow without you noticing they all ended up about ten feet in back of you and they were whispering things to each other which you could hear but they seemed to be disagreeing on something.

Only you noticed that you had arrive. You knew this because when you stopped walking they looked confused but before they could question it they realized that they had made it.

Peter was about to open the door when you stopped him and he stepped back, "I'm going to go in alone. Can you all wait out here?" You asked and they nodded hesitantly.

After shooting them a wavering smile your hand went to the door knob and you walked through the door making sure to close it behind you.

The doctor hadn't arrived yet so you made yourself as comfortable as you could on a the hospital bed.

As you laid down staring at the ceiling you could feel them staring at you through the glass window but you chose to ignore it.

A few minutes passed before the door opened slowly and a new doctor walked in. "Hey y/n, I'm Dr. Wes." He stuck his hand out to shake and you sat up in the bed to shake it.

"So, what's wrong with me, doc?" You tried to laugh to make yourself feel better but you couldn't help the nerves in your stomach that made you feel nauseous.

The three of them watched you intently through the glass as the doctor spoke. They could tell you were nervous and they wished they could be in there to comfort you and make sure you were okay but they chose to respect your wishes and they stayed outside.

Wanda resisted the urge to read your mind when she saw your face fall.

Your eyes were trained on the ground and she could see your gears turning as Dr. Wes proceeded to leave the room. He shot all of them a small smile once he opened the door.

Natasha and Peter's attention was solely focused on you as they waited for the doctor to pass so they could be by your side.

"Oh my god" Wanda muttered barely loud enough where Natasha almost missed it. The red head turned to see Wanda watching the doctor disappear down the hallway. Her eyebrows furrowed before she pieced together what had just happen but shrugged it off to follow Peter into the room.

You never moved from your position as the three of them approached you, only lifting your head when Peter sat by your side and wrapped an arm around you. Instinctively you leaned into his warmth.

"What did the doctor say?" Natasha tried to keep her voice calm. Obviously she wanted to know badly but she didn't want to force it out of you. Their face contorted in confusion when you started laughing lightly.

Your laugh got stronger as you stood up and began to walk out of the room, leaving the three of them standing in the middle of the room exchanging glances silently trying to figure out who should go to her. But it was cut short when Natasha basically told Peter to go.

Before Wanda could follow him Natasha grabbed her arm to stop her and sent her a knowing look.

"It was an accident." Wanda defended and Natasha reassured her that she wasn't mad but she wanted the girl to tell her what she knows.

A/N ~ Question: I wrote the last chapter of the story. Do we want it now or tomorrow?