Two

Rhea's POV

"Where do you think we should go?"

"Why are you going somewhere?" Preeti asked from other side of the phone.

It brought a smile on my face, " you see it will be 2 months tomorrow for Vikram's proposal and I wanted to celebrate that since he planned a special date for the 1st month, I want to do something for him this time," I told her.

"Awww, who thought my baby is gonna grow this much?" Preeti gushed.

"Quit it!," I blushed," I don't want to plan another date, I need to do something different and Vikram should like it, what do you do with your boyfriend?"

"We don't meet so often like you guys, so mostly we like to just lay down and talk," she said, I can picture her sad face missing her boyfriend.

"What do you think of bowling?" I asked, that might be fun for boys.

"That might be good for an hour or two, you do plan on enjoying the whole day right?"

"Yes, if he is free," it was a weekday and I don't know if he is busy in his work, I don't have a busy schedule but I need to ask him first.

"Oh believe me, he will be free, for his love!," she whispered the last part making me want to smack her. She never leaves a chance to tease me.

"What about a trip to amusement park, I heard him say he likes to go on those big rides they have," I asked her.

"That could be fun and you can finish it with a nice dinner," she suggested.

Dinner, I can make some dinner.
"Yes, I will ask him if he's got time and then book the tickets," I said.

"If you are going then bike would be a better option, I have been there in a car and the parking would definitely be a headache," she told.

"Okay done, bye!"

I finished her call and immediately dailed to Vikram, "hello?" I heard some shuffling from behind.

"Vikram?" I asked making sure he noticed my name on the caller ID.

"Oh Rhea, yes I can hear you," he said.

I better make this quick, "Just wanted to know if you are free tomorrow?" I crossed my fingers hoping he would say yes.

"Hold on a minute Rhea," he said, I heard some furious clicks, probably typing something for a while. I waited for him to finish.

"Yes sorry, I was a little busy," he apologized," why is there anything to do?" He asked.

"There might be," I giggled, " tomorrow is the two month mark for our..our..you know," I wanted to avoid saying those words and here I am talking to my boyfriend.

"Relationship?" I could hear a chuckle from the other side.

"Yes and want to make it special, so if you are free then yes we can do something and if you are not then I will be going to office like any other day," I finished.

"Well, how can I say no to you?" he sure knows how to bring a smile on my face," I might have to work late tonight if I am going to take a leave tomorrow," he informed.

"It's fine if you are busy, we can do this on a weekend or some other day," I suggested.

"It's fine, I will try to finish as soon as possible and go home, okay?"

"Drive carefully," night time driving can be dangerous, I trust his driving skills but still better be careful.

"Yes miss!," He laughed, " so at what time do you want me there?" He asked.