Epilogue

Rhea's POV

I don't think there would be a single word to describe my situation. I woke up early without bragging about it. I stood for half of my day but it wasn't weary with Vikram beside me. I cried my eyes out but it was comforting and I felt free.

Maybe this is what marriage feels like.

We came home soon and had dinner with all the relatives but thank god no one disturbed me.

I was now being pushed into the bathroom to take a good bath. The hot water calmed my nerves but the banging on my door brought me back.

"Come out soon," Di shouted from the other end, I rushed out tying my wet hair in a bun.

"Now quickly wear this," Preeti came to my side holding a saree, I raised my eyebrows at them," do we still have any rituals to do?"

God, can't they stop, I want to sleep so badly!

"Yes we do," I whined at her but she continued," your first night," I was shocked for a second and then burst into laughter.

Preeti and Aaru looked at me like I have grown two heads," did you forget, he was with me when I fell sick the entire night."

And no one except Preeti knows about my birthday night adventures!

This would technically be our third night together, but they did care instead dragged me to the room and worked their magic on me.

I started dozing off," jeez girl, have some excitement, you will be sleeping together," blood rushed to my cheeks as Preeti spoke those words.

We wouldn't, will we? It's not what they are thinking right? How can we? What would Vikram expect from me? We are definitely not doing that, for god's sake we didn't even kiss.

"You know I was scared too for my first night, bu.."

"Diii!,Diii!!!, please stop I don't need details of you and jiju now," I stopped her before she can spoil my brain with unnecessary imagines.

She chuckled," But you must be having some doubts like..," she dragged the end with an evil smile.

I closed my ears with my hands, "God, please stop, I know what happens and if I still have any doubts I would ask Vikram, okay?"

They should stop teasing before I lash them out, I am in no mood of having a first night or having this discussion with them.

Thankfully they stopped and finished my look, I didn't need to glance at my look as I will be shredding that to pieces once I am inside the room, no pun intended.

They walked me to his room like it was anything different from before, of course it's different, you are his wife now.

I opened the door and my eyes literally popped out if it weren't my glasses, the room is decorated with roses and lily's. Vikram was already inside the room standing near the bed.

I turned to close the door smiling at my sister and best friend but Di stopped before I can, she peeped into the room calling Vikram,"clear her doubts," she finished.

Can she be any more intruding?

I gave her a tight lipped smile and closed the door on her face. I turned to face Vikram who now had a confused look in his face, " what was that about?"

"Nothing, don't mind her," I waved it away moving to the bed collapsing on it. But my happiness of seeing a bed was short lived as my head touched the bed.

All the hair pins stabbed my head perfectly making me shriek in pain, Vikram was next to me in an instant," what happened?"

I huffed," Can't they just leave my hair like it was? Putting all these pins in my hair, I don't know how I will take them out," Vikram nodded and I rushed to the mirror in the closet.