Hide

Vikram's POV

Where would be a better option to go outside, we have been going to restaurants since the start of our friendship so that would be a no. But all we can do in a mall is keep roaming like headless chickens, that's a waste of time.

Maybe we should go for a movie, not a bad idea actually, I should search for upcoming movie releases.

"Why do you keep zoning out?" I hear someone sigh beside me.

"Huh?" I look around to find my colleague Sai giving me a blank stare.

"I asked you why do you keep zoning out, you have that silly smile and you just stare into the unknown like what's going on in that head?"

My lips started to lift upwards but I controlled that," nothing, I didn't zone out, I was just thinking about our situation here," I said motioning to all the papers on my desk,"what do you think we should do?"

"From what I have researched I think it would be good if we consider their offer, they are a prestigious company and shooting an ad for them might turn out great for us too," he said.

"You are right," I said playing with the paper frog on my desk, smile started creeping on my face again thinking of the day Riya made this, " I will discuss further details with manager, thanks for your input."

He nodded standing up," Aren't you too old to play wih such things?"

I smiled," probably yes, but it's fun!"

Rhea's POV

My lips widened into a smile when I found my phone ringing with his number on it.

"Hello!"

"Hey, wanna hangout after your work is done?"

"Guess what, I am on leave today, so no work at all," I chuckled," Aren't you at work?"

"I am, but all I keep thinking is about you and how to spend time with you."

I burst into laughter, never in my life I thought someone would speak to me like that," cheesyyy," I snorted,"Are you doing well?"

"I am all fine, stop making fun of me and quickly decide where do you want to go?" He ordered.

But all I want is to snuggle in my pillows and bed,"Can I not go anywhere?" I whined.

"But I want to spend time with you," he whined too which made me chuckle, he can be cute sometimes. I want to see him too.

"Then come to my house, we can watch a movie or something," I cheered up.

"Fine," he huffed loud enough for me to hear before he could cut the call I stopped him.

"Can you bring some pizza and no extra cheese please?" I begged suddenly craving for some good food.

"As you wish your highness," he mocked in a straight voice and cut the call.

I glanced at the clock and I only have an hour till he comes home, I jumped out of my bed and raided on my closet. Should I dress up? No, who will dress up when they are home, he will definitely find out that I dressed up for him.

But I can't stay in my shorts, I shuffled through the clothes and decided on wearing loose joggers instead of the shorts. My t-shirt looks fine, let me just roll with it.

Door bell rang and I jumped out of the sofa opening the door for Vikram," hey, come in," he was carrying two boxes of pizza.

He came here straight from work, his black shirt is folded up to his elbows, his hair little ruffled, may be due to the weather and winds.

I closed the door and sat down beside him," you brought the pizza so do the honours and select a movie," I handed him the remote.

He looked puzzled at first but recovered quickly taking the remote from my hand, I took a slice of pizza and waited for him to start the movie.

He stopped at many movies but moved further to search for another one, before finally deciding on Jurassic Park. I have never watched that movie.

"What do you think of people who talk in between a movie?" I ask him watching the titles.

He raised an eyebrow not understanding,"I didn't get you," he said taking a bite of his slice.

"You know, who talks while the movie is going on like guessing what would happen or something like that," I tried to explain.

"All my friends keep quiet, I have never experienced, so I don't know," he shrugged.

Oh you will

I feel sorry for his poor soul and I am hoping that he doesn't mind if someone talks because I can't keep quiet in between a movie, I have something or the other to say, unfortunately my sister despise that quality of mine.

We were in the middle of the movie when thunders started rumbling outside, I paused the movie and got up, " I need to put the shoe rack inside or it will be drenched in rain."

When I opened the door I saw heavy rain pouring down and it didn't look like it was going to stop, I took the rack and put it near the door," oh your shoes," I forgot to bring his shoes inside.

"Let me get them," he was fast stopping me from picking his shoes, we stood up smiling.

My phone started ringing, I went inside to pick it up, "Rhea, are you home?"

"Di?" Why is she calling me and what does she mean if I am home, Vikram stood beside me with a questioning look.

"Are you home?" She asked again.

"I am," I answered," but why?"

"We are in the lift, coming," she explained," it was raining heavily so we stopped."

"We?" I shrieked.

"Yeah, Kiran and me," she finished the call. I stood there shocked Vikram nudged me and my panic mode got activated.

Oh my god!!!!

~~~~~

I had less work this week, so I took a break and watched a k-drama, a movie and two documentaries😁, now my mental state is stable.

Coming to the story, they are in so much trouble, will they be busted?

This part is short I know, next part will be coming soon:)

I want to thank everyone for constantly reading, waiting and liking(I hope you are loving it, what can you say I am greedy😅) the story💚

Also special thanks to @priyakanak for reading, voting and supporting the story so far💙

Tell me your all time favourite song 🎶