Return

Rhea's POV

"Zoro"

"Zoro wait"

"Zoro!"

I have been shouting like a maniac and running behind Zoro in the lawn trying to make him play, but I think he is having fun in making me run behind him.

Vikram is sitting on the bench having fun looking at us. My energy is totally drained and I gave up sitting on the bench beside him.

"Don't you have office?" I didn't see him going to office since the wedding.

He nodded," I was on leave and it ends tomorrow," taking his phone out he started scrolling his instagram.

"So, won't you show me your work?" I ask with my best innocent voice , he raised his eyes from his phone and smiled.

Yes!

I followed him inside the house, he walked into his room opening the door wide open for me to come in.

Whoahhh

To say I am shocked would be an understatement, it's like I am entering into a whole new world, contrary to entire house I might say. I walked in still surprised.

His room was totally dark themed, his bed was covered in dark blue sheets, flooring was made of wood and even the walls and cupboards are in different shades of blue or black.

His room is pretty organised compared to mine.

The only source of light in the room is through the windows which are now covered with curtains allowing only little light.

"Am I in the same house?" It slipped my mouth before I could stop it. Vikram laughed at my question.

"I made sure that my room was only consisted of my choices during construction, everything else in this house is chosen by my family mostly my mom," he stated.

I walked to the curtains and parted them revealing a full length glass windows which made the room brighter." Better now," turning towards him.

"So...what do you like to capture?" I ask sitting on the chair near his working table.

He shrugged, sitting on the edge of the bed, " I think I like capturing live moments, I feel like the only way you remember cherish something is by capturing them in pictures."

He smiled at me and took out an album from the cupboard giving it to me, grabbing another chair he sat beside me.

"These are some of my initial works, so don't judge them too harshly," he said opening the album.

"Do you think I have any knowledge to judge your work?" I laughed out loud," I just want to judge the models," I grinned.

~~~~

We are currently at the airport waiting for Aaru and jiju to come. I look around and see them coming out of the door.

I tap on Vikram's shoulder who is searching for them in the crowd and pointed at them.

Vikram went to grab their luggage, both brothers do the side hug and walked to the car.

Aaru is standing there, her arms folded glaring at me.

"Did you like the surprise?" I couldn't control my grin and hugged her, thankfully she returned.

"Don't think I will forget this," with a playful glare she walked to the car.

I started bombarding her with questions "How was the trip?" "did you enjoy?" "What did you do, tell me!"

We reached the car, jiju and vikram were putting the luggage in the car, "You should stop now, I will tell when we reach home," Aaru hushed me.