Final Wedding

Rhea's POV

If you have asked me some two years ago about wedding jitters, I would have scoffed and said it was just a myth, but now I can't stop myself from feeling them.

I am about to get married in an hour and all I want to do is just wear an invisible cloak and run away taking Vikram with me. I can't leave him alone.

The worst part is, this is my wedding and I don't get to eat anything until the ceremony is done, I pity myself.

"Can I just have a bite?" My mouth waters as my cousins devour the dishes in front of me.

"No, it's just the matter of time, I will save every item for you, okay?" My mom convinces me. I huffed and decided to obey.

"It's time," Di came inside the room carrying my cute bundle in the cutest outfit. I took a deep breath and took a glance at the mirror one last time.

Everything will be alright

All the attention turns to me as I enter the stage, everyone had huge grins plastered on my face, Preeti and Di stood beside me.

Vikram was standing at the centre alongside his parents and jiju. He gave me a full smile which made my lips tug up.

This isn't as bad I thought

The rituals went in a blur, all I can think of is us. 'Us' it feels weird but in a good way, I never thought someone could handle my tantrums and still be by my side, guess I was wrong.

Vikram bent down to my side to tie the knot, my breath hitched due to the close proximity but I masked it with a smile," you and me forever," Vikram whispered as he tied the knot.

He moved away giving me his brightest smile, like he won something big and is proud to show the world. I matched his grin as we were lost in our own world.

I am married!!!

He took my hand folding in his as we took our parents blessings, "take care of each other," they blessed.

"I was the one to get engaged first but you beat me in marriage," Preeti laughed hugging me.

"She can be handful sometimes, call me if you need tips," she winked at Vikram, I hit her shoulder motioning to stop teasing.

Vikram chuckled," I think I can handle her, but if it gets out of my hand you are the first person I would call," he said grabbing mee by my shoulder.

"Okay enjoy yourself, I am going to eat, I heard the menu is great," she giggled, "but..," before I can protest she sprinted off.

I need to get something in my system, I can't go long before falling off. Let me focus on something else which would take my mind off food.

"What's with the long face?" Vikram asked carefully observing my face.

"Oh, it's nothing, let's just continue taking photos," he nodded an our next hour was filled with us smiling widely at the camera, thanking every guest.

My cheeks hurt, I thought being the bride and groom was the easiest part!

Earth seems to crumble below my feet, my legs turned to jelly as I held Vikram's hand tight, all my energy is drained, it will be embarrassing to pass out on you wedding day.

His hand is the only source that is helping me to stand straight, I grab his hand with both my hands as I smile for the photo with the couple beside me.

I feel his hands graze mine, the couple left and soon Vikram tuned me to his side," what is happening to you?" His face was filled with concern.

Should I tell him?