Yagi?

First Person POV:

I woke up to the sounds of rushed talking and movements. I heard the beeping of a machine, to which I seemed to be hooked up to. I was in a hospital.

I was slightly confused after coming to this conclusion though. I had been to the hospital one time before, when I was 6 and I had to get my Appendix removed. I vaguely remember the white lights of my room being so bright that I could see them through my eyelids. But now...

Now it seemed that I was in a dark room with one light aimed right at me.

Just then a wave if pain flushed over my body, causing my eyes to jerk open. I look down at my stomach and saw a large rock spike going right through it. A man was standing right over me. There were lots of doctors and nurses speed walking around the room. Realization coursed through me. I'm in surgery. 

The man standing over me noticed me awake and called for a nurse. A woman with short blue-toned hair walked towards the man and he whispered something in her ear. She glanced at me and pressed a button on the machine next to me. The mask that was currently on my face started to fill with some sort of blueberry scented gas. "Breathe and count to 10 for me, m'kay?", the nurse spoke in a soft motherly tone to me.

I did as she said, knowing I would much rather go through this asleep than wide awake.

Timeskip~After the surgery.

I slowly opened my eyes. I was still in a lot of pain, and I mean a lot. I had expected to be a bit sore, but nothing this bad. The pain had almost doubled from before. I looked down at my body to see a bunch of cords and tubes and wires inside of my stomach and arms. I also had an oxygen mask on and there was a clip on my finger keeping track of my heartbeat.

"I'm sorry sir, but we don't think she'll make it. However, she will be remembered as an amazing hero.", a nurse said. A male voiced hummed in response. Is my father worried about me?! Is he proud of what I did?! Did I just need to die to make him proud? "I won't let that happen. We'll get recovery girl over here as soon as possible. That girl saved so many lives, including my own. It's my turn to save hers", the voice belonged to Aizawa Sensei, not my father.

Maybe he just doesn't know yet. I was pretty sure I hadn't seen him at the USJ, plus Aizawa sensei and 13 had said that he had overdone himself. Meaning he wouldn't have come at all. Wait... I'm gonna die?!

The nurse left the room and shut the door, leaving Aizawa and me alone. He pulled out his phone, not noticing that I was awake, and dialed a number. "Recovery Girl, I need you over at Musutafu Hospital. It's a matter of life or death for a student." After a few seconds I heard him hang up and dial a second number.

"Mic, get down here. You know Y/n Suzuki? From the hero course, my class. Her real name is Y/N Yagi. She's Toshinori's kid.

AUTHORS NOTE(580 words)

Sorry it's so short school's been a bitch and a half. 

- Albion Orion