Physical Exam

First Person POV:

File:

-Zoom

-Storm

-deleting...

-Healing x3

File:

-Zoom

-Storm

-Healing x3

"Wait!" I was buried in my blanket. Today is the physical exam. What just happened? I looked around trying to steady my thoughts. Zoom, Storm, Heal,... "My strength quirk!!" No no no no no this can't happen today of all days! I need my punches! What if I can't control my Storm? I will have nothing to fight with today!

The sound of Izuku's alarm pulled me out of my panic and reminded me I'll fail worse if I don't show up than if my quirk stops working. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I splashed water onto my sleep heavy eyes and stared at myself. I can do this. I've been training. It will be ok. It could have been just a dream. I finished getting ready and left before Izuku.

"I just wanna practice at the beach quick. I'll see you at school." Inko said something about breakfast but I was out the door before my brain could even comprehend what language she was speaking. At the beach I started by stretching and doing my breathing exercises. Then, I got into the good stuff. I made a small cloud above the water and watched the small droplets fall. I closed my eyes and focused on the cloud until the droplets seemed to be lightning rain. There was a small sizzle with the patter of each droplet, the electricity from the lightning hitting the water. Looks like that works just fine.

I tested out my zoom eyes super quick just in case. All good. Then I tried to channel all of my energy into a punch. I yelled as my fist flew towards a rock, but the only thing that cracked was my wrist. "DAMMIT!" Maybe I can make a short breeze. I turned back towards the sea and got into a fighting stance. I closed my eyes and steadied my breathing. I'm just psyching myself out. I can do this. I focused on my energy and where it was going. I felt my hand growing warm. Yes! I yelled and punched the air in front of me. Nothing.

I looked at my hand. I watched as my freshly cut skin fused itself back together. My wrist cracked and popped as it healed. Well at least I have that I guess. I should get going. On my walk to school I tried to think of a game plan since I couldn't hit insanely hard anymore. Maybe I can electrocute the robots? Works for Denki right?

~At School~

Our class was lined up with Mr. Aizawa in front of us. He stood straight up with his arms crossed. "Today will determine whether you are ready enough to join the rest of the class at the training camp or not. If you want to join us, you have to pass this test." The class began to whisper to each other about how sure they were they would pass. "I sincerely doubt you will all pass. You don't even know what you'll be up against today. Don't get cocky just yet." Mr. Aizawa had his scarf tight in his grip, shutting the class up. Mina's hand shot into the air as she spoke, "But Mr. Aizawa! We do know... We'll be up against those robots from the Entrance Exam!" 

Chills. All I felt were chills. Mr. Aizawa's, once unamused, face was now plastered with a hair-raising grin. (Pun intended) "I'm afraid you've been misinformed." Oh shit. I swear I could hear Kaminari's jaw hit the ground. The class stood in silent shock as Principal Nezu climbed out from Aizawa sensei's scarf and clapped his hands together. 

From either side of the class teachers started walking in. One by one they lined up next to the ever-smiling Aizawa. Our confusion grew as we stared at the group of heroes in front of us. Thirteen, Midnight, Present Mic, Cementoss, Snipe, Ectoplasm, Power Loader. They all turned to Eraserhead, waiting for Nezu to speak. He was now sitting on top of Aizawa's head.