The Park

3rd person POV:

Izuku sat on one of the two wooden swings in the empty park. He listened to the noises of the night and felt the breeze flow through his messy hair. The lonely swing next to him blew in the wind slightly. He closed his eyes, breathing in the cold night air. The swing next to him creaked again, which he assumed was the wind again, but he didn't feel the breeze hit his skin. He opened his eyes to see y/n, sitting on the swing next to him.

"Y/n! I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about All Might. I shouldn't have lied to you!", he turned slightly towards the girl. "No, it's alright Izuku! I know it was a very important secret. I actually knew about it.", she looked at the boy with guilt in her eyes.

"What! How did you know?! Was I obvious? Ohh All Might's going to be-", Izuku began to panic a bit. "Izuku." "soo disappointed in me! I can't bel-" "IZUKU!", y/n shouted at the boy, making him go silent. "I know all about One For All because... *sigh* because All Might is my dad."

Second Person POV:

The boys jaw fell. "I didn't tell you because he's ashamed of me. No one knows about me.", you pushed the swing backwards, pulling your feet up and swung forward. "He's not ashamed of you! He's worried about you y/n! I mean he IS the number 1 hero! What villain wouldn't want to use you to get to him?", Izuku explained

"I don't know Izuku. I know that was the case when my mom was alive, but now, now he wouldn't even sign my recommendation letter for UA." The wind blew harshly pushing your swing to the side, the two of you crashing together. "Is that where you went? To talk to him?", the boy had stood up from the ground, where he had fallen after the collision. 

He reached his hand out for you to take. You grabbed it and he pulled you up from the ground. The wind blew once again, making the two of you shiver. "That doesn't matter right now, let's just go home. It's really cold.", you replied looking at his hand. It still held firmly on to yours.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go", the two of you walked back to his apartment, hand in hand.

389 words

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I may or may not be making Izuku (and someone else ;))a love interest, so if you don't like it, leave. I'm kidding please don't leave I love you guys. This will in NO way change anything I had planned originally, casue he was gonna be a realllllyyyy good friend anyways. ENJOY YALL!!!!

- Albion Orion