Detention

First Person POV:

I walked to the study hall to get Izuku before class started. On my way I saw All Might walking towards me. He opened his mouth but I just glared and pushed past him, my shoulder hitting his side. When I walked into the library I saw Izuku was the only one there. I guess people only really study AFTER they get the days work.

"Yo Izu! You ready to go?", he looked up from his book. "Huh? Oh, yeah!" He packed up his books and pens and jogged over to the doorway, where I was standing. "What classes do we have today?" The boy looked at me, waiting for an answer. "We have English, Math, Hero History, Homeroom, and Training.", I answered, trying to remember. "Ok, do you wanna walk home together? Oh! I guess we already are cause you are staying with us. Mumble.... Mumble" "Uh actually Izuku, I have detention until 17:30/05:30p.m." His eyes widened. "WHAT?! whatdidyoudo?!?!" He spoke so quickly it sounded like one word.

I explained the events of this morning to him as we walked and he did the same. Once we made it to Mic's classroom, it was already 9:25. We chose seats next to each other, and began to unpack. "Midoriya! GOOOOOOD MOOORRRNINGGGG!" Wow, Aizawa thinks I make him louder? I should apologize. "Good Morning Mr. Micheal.", I said to the blonde hero, causing him to laugh. "GOOD MORNING Ms. Ma'am!" His response had both of us laughing for a good 3 minutes, while Izuku just sat there in confusion.

TIMESKIP cuz fuck you

The lunch bell rang, saving us from Midnight's history class. We were supposed to be learning about the history of quirks and the beginning of heroism, but that quickly turned into her and Denki making *questionable* jokes.

I left the class with Tsu, Mina, Kyoka(Jirou), Fumikage(Tokoyami), and Yuga(Aoyama). We had formed a small friend group with a few others who were in and out a lot. We walked to the cafeteria and chose a table. We went to grab lunch in turns, so we could save our spots.

I had grabbed my lunch first, so I told everybody to go get their food and I'd wait. Izuku, Iida, Ochaco, and Todoroki sat at the table pushed up next to ours. The rest of our class all came in as well, sitting along the same row of tables as us. Momo and Mineta were the last to join the group, Mineta clinging onto Yaoyorozu's back. Tsu grabbed Minoru with her tongue and tossed him to the Staff Table, where Vlad King was sitting.

Vlad King is class 1-B's homeroom teacher. He was in charge of lunchroom duty today. Mineta landed on the table, and was immediately frozen in place with some of Vlad King's saved blood.

This is the seating arrangement for today's lunch, but it will switch out regularly. This is also only the Hero course student's seats, cause I don't wanna make a whole plan for every student. That would hurt my soul. The classes will be mixed sometimes, because there are no assigned seats. The lunch duty teacher will also switch out.

As Sero sat down beside me he said, "So Y/n, I heard you'll be joining Denks and I in detention

As Sero sat down beside me he said, "So Y/n, I heard you'll be joining Denks and I in detention. What'd you do? Graffiti? Cheating? Ski-" I cut him off, laughing a bit, "No! Mr. Aizawa just heard me swear at Present Mic." 

The class ate and talked for the rest of the lunch break.

A few kids left early to get things from their lockers, and the rest of us walked to homeroom together, continuing our conversations from earlier. When we made it to our classroom, we saw Aizawa standing at the podium NOT IN A SLEEPING BAG! After some comments and jokes about that, we all settled down in our assigned seats.

DING

"Good timing. If you lot had talked a second longer, I would've had you all join Kaminari, Sero, and Suzuki in detention." He looked at the three of us smirking at our reactions. Wow, way to call out, sir. K I L L  H I M. Huh? Who said that? K I L L  H I M. Why would I kill him? He's just teasing us. K I L L  A L - "Y/n? You alright? Aizawa called on you.", Izuku tapped my shoulder grabbing my attention. 

"Sorry, what did you say sir? I spaced out.", I bowed my head a little, apologizing. "I was asking if you know what is coming up." "Oh! The sports festival, sir." "Good. I kinda wanted to get mad though." He said the second part to himself. "Anyways, the UA Sports Festival is coming up and you all have to be ready. For the next week all classes will be canceled. You will still be required to come to school, but the time you would usually use for normal classes can be used how you would like to. This is so you can use the time to train." Everybody began to make groups to train 

Class ended and Sero, Kaminari, and I stayed behind. "Uh, think about what you did and stay in the room. You can do whatever you want as long as you're quiet. I would suggest doing homework. That's it. ", Aizawa began to climb into his sleeping bag. "But sir what if we need to go to the bath-" before Kaminari could finish his question, Aizawa had wrapped his scarf around Kaminari's mouth. "SHUT!" And with that he fell asleep on the floor.

For the two hours that we were there, the three of us had bonded a bit. We talked about games, classes, teachers, and shit talked people. We left the room with a new weekly gaming session added to our schedules.

946 words

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Heyyyyyy .-. I'm back :D. This was going to be way longer and have a different title, but I decided to put a break between the two. Enjoy! 

- Albion Orion