I won't say thanks

Second Person POV:

"The class and I all have something we would like to say.", Aizawa said as Izuku joined them. Just then they all bowed and said, "Thank You!" Well, all but Bakugou. He just looked at you and scoffed. "I won't say thanks to someone who didn't do anything for me." "Well, Aizawa Sensei said I wasn't allowed to die until everyone said thank you so I guess I can't die until you do. Have fun with those death threats buddy."

He looked like he was about to explode. "I'll-" you interrupted him, "What? You'll KILL me?" You laughed while he just growled and muttered curse words under his breath. Aizawa and the class left again leaving you alone. Time to go home.

Time Skip: brought to you by, MY LAZY ASS

You turned down your street and continued walking. A few houses away from yours you realized you needed an excuse for being home so late. You thought of something quick and continued down the street. 

You came to a halt in front of your house, took a deep breathe, and walked inside. You took off your shoes and placed them next to the door. Yup he's home. You walked into the kitchen and there he was, sitting at the table. He sighed and stood up.

He looked at you and gave you a small smile. "How has school been? Have you made friends?" "Uh, yeah!", you answered, "I was actually hanging out with them after school, that's why I'm home later than usual. I was going to text you to let you know but I forgot." He hummed and nodded his head.

"Sooooo... UA huh? Why didn't you tell me? I had to learn from the news.", you looked up at the hero. "I don't know, why didn't you tell me about your acceptance to UA and the fact you died toda? I think a father deserves to know that." He walked towards you crossing his arms. Was he genuinely mad at you for lying?! Was he not even worried for you? You had died and his face showed no sign of even the slightest concern.

"You don't deserve to know because you weren't even there. I bet you heard from Aizawa. You don't deserve to know, because after seeing me, YOUR OWN DAUGHTER, get impaled, you chose to spend my last hours alive with a boy who had merely broken his arm! You don't deserve to know, because even after spending the last 10 years of my life trying to make you proud and make up for something that wasn't my fault in the first place, you shunned me and barely spoke to me. The few times you did speak to me were to tell me to give up on my dreams!" Your voice kept getting louder and more broken with each word that left your mouth.

He opened his mouth to speak, but you cut him off. "You don't deserve to know because even though I died  earlier, when I woke up, the man I had always looked up to wasn't even there. It would have been nice to know that my 'FATHER' would mourn me the way he mourned the woman who made me. She died 10 YEARS AGO. I know it sucks that she's gone. I loved her too, and after her death the only thing that kept me going, was knowing that I would still have my so called 'DAD' to love and support me. But... it turns out that was just a lie I told myself."

You ran up to your room, shutting and locking the door behind you. Tears filled your eyes making everything blurry. You packed an old sports bag from middle school with things you might need. As you were about to climb out the window, you spotted the framed picture on your night stand.

It was the picture that used to hang on the wall where your father had been staring all those months ago. You looked down at the photo. You saw your dad smiling, he was holding you and your mom up with one arm, while flexing with the other. You saw your mom, smiling, even though she knew she would die soon. You saw a little girl, laughing along with her loving parents. Who was she?

Ah, right. That's you. You walked to your vanity mirror staring into it. If you didn't know that girl was you, you wouldn't have guessed it. YOU LOOK SO TIRED. Tired. That's right! I'm tired of trying to be good enough for a man who will never accept me! 

*KNOCK*

"Listen, y/n, I'm sorry. Please just let me in." You stared at the door and quickly remembered what you were doing. You walked over to your desk and started writing.

"Starlight?" You didn't answer. "Answer me!" You could hear the panic in his voice, and you knew that this was your only chance. You folded the paper and set it on the bed. You tossed your bag out of the window and sat yourself on the window sill. "Y/n I am coming in." You pushed yourself forwards and landed on your bag, which broke your fall. About two seconds later you heard the door being broken down. That was your cue to leave.

You began to walk through your backyard but stopped when you heard soft sobs coming from your window. You used your zoom quirk to look in. You saw the tall man sitting on your bed, back faced to the window, holding a piece of paper. He was shaking.

You felt guilt and sympathy rush through your body before you shook your head and kept running. I can't turn back now!

- Albion Orion