My Fault?

PRESENT DAY

Second Person POV:

"Wait, so you really think it was my fault mom died?", you looked at your father in disbelief. "You stole her quirk when she touched you! If you hadn't been so selfish, she would still be here today.", he looked down at his feet. " My quirk is COPY and save, All Might. I couldn't have stolen it!", you shouted at him. "YOU HAD TO HAVE STOLEN IT!", he yelled back, tears falling down his cheeks. *sigh* "It's the only explanation.", his voiced had calmed down.

"What do you mean the only explanation?", you questioned the man sitting across from you. "I thought about how it could have disappeared for a bit. My first conclusion was that AFO had taken it. Then I remembered the last time I fought him, all of his quirk slots were filled up, and as far as I'm aware, he can't get rid of them. Of course I could've been wrong about that, but then I noticed that for about 3 months after her... passing, every time you went outside to play, it began to...storm." 

"I didn't want it to be what I thought, but deep down I needed that closure, knowing what happened to her. That quirk exam just confirm what I believed for so many years.", he looked back up at you. IT WAS YOUR FAULT. SHE'S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU. JUST LEAVE. "So, it really was my fault.", it was your turn to stare down at your feet.

"I'm... gonna go.", you spoke. "I'm staying at the Midoriya household, I'll see you at school.", you stood up and walked over to the door and opened it, before stopping. You turned your head to see if he would stop you, but he stayed seated, staring at the chair you once sat in.

"I'm sorry", and with that you turned and walked out the door.

"Wait-"

<340 words>

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey yall! I'm sooooo excited for the end of this book and I hope you guys are too! I hope you've enjoyed the chapters thus far.

- Albion Orion