Page 4

LI sat with a million thoughts running through my head. I called him again and that's when he finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Keith, where are you? I've called you countless times. I thought you were home asleep!"

"I wanted to go to my barber and get lined up and ready for whatever plans you have lined up tonight."

"I... I..  Uh, thought I'd make dinner for us at home tonight" I said.

I was lying, I hadn't even planned anything. Why hadn't I planned anything?

"okay that's cool." He replied in an emotionless tone as he rushed me off the phone.

I threw myself back on the bed and just exhaled "what a day!"

*bzzzzzzzz* my phone starts ringing, it's Amanda.

I answered my phone while jetting to my front door.

"Yes Amanda?"

"Where are you? Angel is doing office visits... ALONG WITH MR. FRANK" She insisted.

"What? Mr. Frank? Ughh... Be there in 20"

I pulled into the parking lot and wha do you know?! Mr. Frank is leaving.

"Where are you going?" I asked through the window.

"Ahhh, my favorite Deysire" he joked.

"How are you today?" I asked

"I'm well. Leaving a little early to go buy a few things for dinner tonight. The Mrs. wants to throw a celebration dinner for Angel."

"Sounds fun." I said while trying to escape.

As he was entering his car, he turned to me and said "Deysire, come... And bring your husband, my wife makes a mean meatloaf.

"Oh no, Mr. Frank. I can't."

"Suit yourself."

He pulled away and I started heading for my office. Once there, I was able to review and organize my pending accounts and then I was able to finally relax.

I closed my office door completely shut and closed the wooden shutters that covered the window.

I touched my breasts and lifted my leg in my chair, I placed my finger inside my mouth and started to softly rub my pussy. I was feeling good until my office door came open without warning......

SHIT! It's Angel.