Page 51

51

My heart dropped. “Frank, what are you doing here?” I questioned.

“You! I’m here for you, Desire.” He said in his slurred voice. He was drunk, I could smell the liquor all on him.

“Frank, how did you know where I live?” I questioned.

He looked at me, rocking. “Frank, you have to leave.”

“Oh, you're kicking me out? I can’t be here?”

“Frank, you have to..

“No! You listen to me, you little bitch. You can’t get rid of me.”

Amanda was calling my phone

“Hey, Amanda.”

“Hey girl, I was calling to see if you needed anything before I got there.”

“No, I’m fine. Hey can we postpone? I have something that just came up.”

“Girl, are you sure you don’t want me to come over? You sound like you're crying”

“Girl, No. I’m good. I’ll call you later.”

We hung up and Frank was standing behind me, naked.

“Frank, that is enough! You’re drunk and you need to go home.” I demanded.

“Come to me, Deysire.” He said coming closer to me.

I backed up. “Frank, Please!”

He came closer and slapped me. I fell to the floor.

“Stop!  GET OUT!” I cried.

“Get up,” he said, grabbing me.

“This is my pussy now.”

He lifted up my dress and stuck his dick into my pussy. I don’t remember much after the first slap into the penetration, except for being scared. I thought he was going to kill me. It went on for what seemed like forever. When he was finished, I remember laying on the floor holding my stomach, nurturing the pain he’d caused by kicking me. He got dressed and walked over to me and said, “you could never be her.”. I could taste the blood in my mouth. He walked out of my house and I prayed that I would die right there. I cried out “GOD please take me.”.