Page 21

21

Once Keith was out of the front door, I snuck out the back and walked back down to my car.

I'm pretty fit. I usually do a 10 mile hike  at least 3 days a week but that 4 mile walk back to my car seemed like the longest walk of my life.

I got to my car and pulled off immediately.

I started tracking his car using the device that I had put on his car the last time he cheated on me. Keith was unaware of me following him and since I had forgiven him, there was no need in using it until now..

I tracked him not too far my job at what appeared to be an apartment building, he walked inside. Still no sign of Amanda. "Who is he going to see?" I thought. I parked over in the parking lot of the supermarket across the street. I was sitting there and I received a text from Frank.

" Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just a family thing."

"Are we still on for tonight?"

"We are."

Now why the hell was I following Keith when we apparently were up to the same shit? Call me selfish but him nor that bitch was about to play with Deysire.

All of 15 minutes pass and there she is. Amanda pulls up.

I got so heated, I reached under my seat....

"Play it smart, Dee." I coached myself.

I decided to text her to throw her off.

"Hey girl, where are you?"

She responded 16 minutes later... 16 FUCKING MINUTES

"Hey girl Im sick today. These allergies."

This sneaky bitch!!!!

I sat there plotting.

"I could shoot both of them as they walk out or kill him and beat her ass???" At this point, I'd have bitten them if it meant watching them suffer.

After being in the building for almost 2 hours, they come out.

They're standing there talking and even shared a hug.

The shoe was on the other foot and I was sick.

I watched as they parted ways. I didn't know who to follow. Honestly, I had seen all I needed to see but didn't really have a game plan.

I had to be smart about it.

My revenge was coming.