Page 11

Page 11

He walked to his side of the bed and climbed under my covers. Tears filled my eyes, I remember feeling so many emotions that I couldn't explain. I went over to the guest room, where I laid in the dark until it was time to get ready for work. The morning had been long and emotional, but started better than yesterday.

Once I got to work, I instantly went to Amanda, she had to know about what went on with Keith and I.

I started to tell her everything

Me: Girl, you know I forgot Keith's birthday, tell me why...

"Mrs. Washington" Mr. Frank interrupted

"Yes sir?"

"Meet me in your office, please." He commanded.

I followed him to my office, where he then closed my door, locked it and proceeded to close the blinds.

"Undress"

"Mr. Frank, last night was a mistake. I had been drinking and I don't know what came over me"

*he lets out a chuckle* and says , "mistake? Come here."

"Mr. Frank, I...

He interrupted "Deysire, come to me"

I walked over to him and he reached his hand under my dress to find just how wet my pussy was. He looked me in the eyes and said "so what's this?"
I let out a moan as he rubbed his hand softly on clitoris. He then moved his hand and walked over to sit in my chair, loosened his tie and said "Deysire, undress"

I started to lift my dress, and all that I had left on was my laced bra and heels. He motioned his hand for me to come to him. He pulled me down on his lap, put his finger in my mouth and began to finger me. I tilted my head back as he grabbed my neck...

"Let me taste you" I begged

He started to unzip his pants and that's when my office phone buzzed

"Mrs. Washington, your husband is here to see you."

I jumped to answer, Mr. Frank grabbed my hand and said "let me".

He replied: Courtney, it's me, Frank! If you will, please tell Mr. Washington that we're finishing up a meeting and it'll be a few minutes"

"No problem, Mr. Frank" she replied.

He sat looking at me and said "mmm... He pushed me to the desk and started rubbing my pussy again, I started to moan and he hit the phone and said "Courtney, you can send Mr. Washington in."