page 49

49

Amanda walked into my office,

“Girl, what the hell is going on?

I didn’t want to put too much energy into the situation, so I downplayed it.

“Girl, a simple misunderstanding.”

“Oh okay. Hey look, you wanna have lunch?”

“I would, but I have a client to meet for lunch today.”

“Okay, cool. Guess we’ll talk later.”

“Okay girl! Well let me get some work done.”

“Alright girl, let me leave you to it.”

When Amanda left, I decided to do some digging. If Keith was going to read through my diary and paint me out to be a bad guy by claiming cancer, he had damn sure better have proof. I called our family doctor. He said that wasn’t able to share that information with me and that I should speak with my husband. I called a list of oncologists and all of them shut me down. I checked our insurance and nothing.

“Was he lying? Why would Amanda and my mom cover up for him?” I thought. There was only one thing I could think to do, go to the building where I had followed them to.

I tried to focus on work. Since I had been gone, there were a lot of accounts that I had to review. My workload was full. I was able to get plenty done before it was time for me to take my break. I left the office and called Angel.

“Hey, I’m heading over to the lake.”  I said.

“I’m down the road. I’ll see you when you get there.”

I pulled up to the lake and Angel was there standing outside of his car. Standing there in his black Nike tracksuit, with a fresh haircut and his beard was lined perfectly. “Damn!” I whispered to myself.

“Hey, get out!” He called

I walked over to him and he gave me a tight squeeze. “What’s going on?” I asked.

“Not much. Just thinking” He replied.

“Mind heavy?” I asked him

“Yeah.” he replied.

I took him by the hand. “Come here.”

I led him to the car where we hopped in the backseat. I began to unwrap my dress. He leaned in and started to kiss me. I started unzipping his jacket and pulling his shirt over his head. He reached to the side of the passenger seat in front of him and adjusted the back all the way back. He laid on the seat and told me “climb up here” while removing his bottoms.

I did what he asked and climbed on his face, he started sucking on my pussy and squeezing my thighs. I started to get wet. I grabbed the roof handle and started riding his face. He grabbed me and locked me down in his mouth, he started shaking his head and slowly licking my clitoris. I started to cum and he put his whole mouth on my pussy and started to suck. He lifted me up and flipped me over to all fours. He slid into my pussy and began stroking me. He pulled my hair and slapped me on my ass “Grrrrrrr.” He growled

“Fuck yeah” I moaned.

He got faster. “Ahhhhhh” he let out. He yanked my hair, pulling my neck back. He grabbed my neck and said “I’m about to cum”. His body started to shake as he pushed closer against me. Once he was done. He sat on the backseat and started to get dressed.

“I needed that.” He said.

“Me too. Now get out before I’m late getting back to work.” I teased,

“Oh, you're gonna use me for a quickie and then put me out?” he laughed.

“Yeah, my new boss is an asshole” I said

He smiled at me and said “And I heard he never knocks.”

We both laughed and Angel went to his car and we both headed to work.