Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

Alberto was carrying some of his stuff as he was leading us to somewhere else on the island while Luca and I followed him while carrying some of his stuff.

Once we made it to the top of the hill, I was so amazed as to what I was seeing. There was a tall tower-like structure in front of us. It looked so cool. And I could tell that Luca was amazed to see it, too.

"Mother-of-pearl!" Luca said with amazement.

"Wow. Do you live up there?" I then asked.

"Yeah. Me and my dad," Alberto told us as we put his stuff down. "He's not even here a whole lot, so I pretty much do whatever I want."

"Isn't it dangerous?" Luca then asks.

"Yeah, it's the best! Everything good is above the surface," Alberto said as he throws the rest of his stuff down.

"Like what?" I then ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alberto takes me and Luca somewhere on the top of the hill where we could see the view of the whole island.

"Air!" Alberto yells as he then inhales deeply.

I do then same and it actually felt nice.

But my thoughts were then interrupted when I heard the sound of Luca coughing. I look at him worriedly and pat his back to help him. Alberto then comes over and hits his back, making a bug come out of his mouth.

Phew. That was a close call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luca and me are watching Alberto as he stands on the top of his tower-like home.

"Gravity! Also known as falling!" Alberto yells from up there... and then jumps.

He falls through some branches and then completely lands on the ground with a thud. I get a little worried for him, but then I ease up when Alberto gives me and Luca a thumbs up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luca, Alberto, and I are back in the same spot we were standing and look at the view.

"The sky. Clouds. The sun," Alberto tells us, pointing at each thing as Luca and I follow his gaze.

When we looked at the sun, Alberto quickly covers our eyes.

"Whoa, don't look at it," He told us. "Just kidding," Alberto then said as he uncovers our eyes. "Definitely look at it."

But once I look up at the sun, I quickly cover my eyes since it was so bright. I then hear Luca groan as he then falls to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alberto then leads us to his tower.

"And then, there's human stuff," Alberto tells us as he points to the top of the tower.

After I made it to the top, I look at all of the human stuff with amazement.

"Whoa," Both me and Luca say as we start to look around.

"As you can see, I've been collecting for a long time, so ask me anything," Alberto told us.

As I was looking around, I notice that something had caught Luca's eye. I get curious and walk over to him to see what he was looking at. I don't know what it was, but it looked like there was a speaker thing.