Chapter 9

Y/n's POV

I could not believe that we were actually here. It feels as if I was supposed to be here.

"Classic human town. Pretty cool, right?" Alberto told us as we were walking towards two old ladies who were eating something that looked pretty cold, but yet sweet. "Hey, you do it now. Just say the thing," Alberto told Luca.

As we pass by the old ladies, I could tell Luca was nervous about it, but still speaks.

"Madams, what's wrong with you, stupido?" Luca tells them. This then causes the old ladies to gasp as they look at Alberto and Luca.

Now I know something bad's going to happen.

Not wanting to be a part of the consequences, I step to the side, only going a few steps away from the boys. Then what came next shocked me.

One of the old ladies hits Alberto with her umbrella while the other uses her bag and hits Luca on the head. I quickly look away as I cringe at the sudden pain they might have felt.

I then look back at them as the old ladies walk away. Alberto had a cold sweet thing that one of the old ladies had on the side of his head while Luca had one on his head. I then walk towards them to make sure they were okay.

"You guys okay?" I ask them as Alberto took out the cold sweet treat out from the side of his head.

"Yeah. Maybe I said it wrong?" Luca then says as Alberto tastes the treat.

"Mmm!" Alberto then says.

He looks at Luca and grabs onto the cold treat that was on his head and shoves it in his mouth. After Luca gets a taste of it, he instantly falls in love with it.

"Wow!" Luca says as he continues to eat his.

I was going to have them enjoy their treat that they earned, but I snap out of my thoughts when I saw Alberto holding his cold treat out to me.

"Here. Take mine," Alberto tells me.

I was about to decline so that he could enjoy it, but something inside of me wanted to try it.

"Okay," I said as I take it from him and taste it. Literally, my taste buds loves really loved this cold treat. "Wow! This is really good," I say as I continue to eat it.

And once I finish it, I hear Luca's voice.

"Alberto, Y/n, this it too dangerous. Let's get out of here," He tells us as he grabs our hands and starts to back away. I was confused at this.

"And go where?" Alberto then asks.

But before Luca could answer, we hear the sound of a horn beeping. We look to the side and see someone riding a pretty red Vespa with a small radio on the back, playing music as the human was riding it into the town.

But, is that...?

"It's Signor Vespa!" Alberto tells us.

The human on the Vespa then starts to greet everyone in a different language as he rode passed, but some of the humans around, especially the adults, didn't seem to like him. I also noticed that two boys were running behind him as they were carrying a very long food item. I don't even know what it was. But how can a food item be that long?

Luca and Alberto started to get excited as they watch this "Signor Vespa" ride by. But I also notice that he was riding his Vespa towards us.

"Uh, guy..." I started to say.

"Beep, beep! Pride of Portorosso coming through!" The human said as he rode passed us, almost running into us, but we quickly move to the side.

We then watch with amazement as he comes to a stop after greeting a few more people and parks his Vespa. He then goes over to a table as the two boys who were carrying the long food item stand beside it.