Chapter 25

3rd POV

Now that the race was over, Luca, Y/n, and Alberto were able to get the Vespa they've been wanting for a while. They were riding it all the way to Giulia's house, still in their sea monster forms.

Alberto was the one driving it with the trophy on his head, like a hat, while Y/n was sitting behind him and Luca was sitting behind her, while Giulia was walking behind them.

"Feast your eyes on the greatest Vespa the world has ever seen!" Alberto says just as they go through the gate door.

There were a lot of people just outside the house. There was a table just near the treehouse as Daniela and Lorenzo were sitting there as Massimo was serving them pasta.

Alberto then parks the Vespa perfectly, but also making the rear view mirror to fall off.

"Perfect," Alberto says as he looks at Y/n and Luca as they both laugh.

Massimo serves Lorenzo and Daniela the pasta, and just as Daniela takes a bite with her hands, Luca's and Y/n's grandma sits down beside her.

"Signora," Massimo tells her.

"Grazie," Grandma tells him, making Daniela to look at her mother.

"Mom! What are you doing here?" She asks her.

"I come to town most weekends," Grandma answers as she takes a fork and eats some pasta as they watch the kids play around with their new Vespa.

Luca, Y/n, and Alberto were on the Vespa as Giulia was in front of them with the trophy.

"Underdogs forever!" Y/n yells as she laughs afterwards.

Daniela then lets out a sigh as she watches the kids play.

"What they did today was amazing. But we can't let them stay in this world. Can we?" Daniela then questions as she looks at her mom.

"Some people, they'll never accept them. But some will. And they seem to know how to find the good ones," Grandma answers as the kids continue to play.

They then stop as Giulia speaks up.

"So, where will you go first?" Giulia asks them.

"We're gonna stick around here for a bit. We gotta fix this thing up before we take it across the entire Earth," Alberto tells Giulia.

"Okay. Just don't forget to pack," Giulia tells them, but then realizes something. "Santo Gorgonzola! I need to pack! For school!" She then tells them.

Luca and Y/n were sad that she had to leave, but they tried to hide it.

"Oh, yeah. That's right," Y/n says as she looks down.

"You're gonna learn so much," Luca then tells her.

"Um, I can leave you some books," Giulia then says, making Luca and Y/n smile.

"Really? You can?" Y/n questions.

Giulia then gestures for them to follow her as she goes inside the house. Luca and Y/n soon follow her.

"Come on, Alberto," Y/n told him as she and the other two already went inside the house.

Alberto got off the Vespa and looks at his friends, and then back down at the Vespa. And then at them. And then at the Vespa. He then smiles and runs in the house after his friends.

He already had something in mind.

Timeskip

Y/n's POV