chapter 2

When he was still running he tried to use his Nen again. 'No use on trying' he thought. He then heard steps, he hid in the shadows using an assassin technique. Killua waited silently for his next victim to turn around the corner. When the man was close enough Killua buried his whole hand inside the individual stomach and left him to bleed. 'This is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong' he repeated for himself, running through the hallways murdering all the people that where between his way to liberty.

Killua tried to clean up his face with his bloody hand. Even if hated to admit it, he missed this type of adrenaline. But he wasn't a complete monster like his family, he would then suffer the consequences of the regret and guilt.

If he was correct, this was the final room to inspect. He opened the door to see the last two people that were testing him. Without making any noise he managed to position himself behind them, proceeding to kill one of them with a quick move and threaten the other one with his claws.

"Where am I?" Killua said coldly, not wanting to waste time. "Respond or die like the others." Killua continued, his nails approaching the man's neck.

"W-we are in Musutafu, Japan '' The man responded, almost peeing himself.

"Okay... Now, who are you?" Killua asked, a little confused. He had never heard about that place.

"I am a hero." The man proclaimed.

"I am not joking when I say I will kill you if you don't answer my questions, trustfully" Killua said, a little pissed. How could he make such a joke in this moment of disadvantage.

"I am not lying! In this society we count with heroes as the main source for making good money..." He responded in a panic. Killua, by the look of his eyes, could tell this man wasn't lying.

"Explain to me everything about this society. Now." Killua demands, the man talking right away.

.

.

.

.

.

'This is not good...' Killua though, his anxiety level reaching to the limit. He wasn't at home, he wasn't even in his own world. In here there existed things called 'quirks' that where like superpowers or something like that, and also heroes and villains. His mind was a complete mess, he needed to find a way to go home, to return to his sister.

"Now that we are over with this, would you mind telling me what you were doing to me?" Killua asked, letting out his bloodlust again.

"Please forgive me! We were only curious of your origin, and power. Imagine the immense amount of money I would gain if we could evidence that you are not from this worl-" The man, once with head, was not able to finish his sentence due to Killua itself. 'He has no right to be called a hero' Killua though, getting rid of all the discoveries or evidence of himself in this place, and then walked boringly to the exit.

.

.

.

.

.

Half a year has passed, and Killua is now 15 years old. He adapted pretty well. He found a job to sustain himself meanwhile he was finding a way to go home to his sister, even though it was in the underground. The only bad thing is that he was making a name, being recognized as someone to be afraid of. And he didn't want unnecessary attention. Although he went by the hunter, not by his real name to not be recognized. The good is that he only worked in the shadows, refining his assassination skills and techniques. His family would be proud, and he was disgusted by that. He knew Alluka and Gon wouldn't like what he was doing in order to survive, but there wasn't any option, he needed information, and fast. Everyday, he has woken up in the middle of the night, sweating. He had experienced nightmares where Gon turned his back at him, and left him with his sins to burn in hell. That's why, one day he broke every connection with the underground, he didn't want to transform into the people that he hated the most, a monster, even though he already was one. That's why he is now looking at UA high school, trying to find a better solution to go home without disappointing his friends and sister. He would lie if he wouldn't say he would miss being 'the hunter', it was his way to relax,  getting rid of all of his problems. Putting the mask on he was free and not judged, no one knew who he was so there wasn't a problem. Probably if he gets bored of going to this school, he would return to be 'the hunter', or if he has time between classes, if he gets in (obviously he will).