Chapter 16

"Congrats on winning!" Said Midoriya, approaching with a bright smile. Killua opened one eye to look at him.

"Yeah....You too I guess?" He said, closing his eyes again. He was trying to get some sleep, since he was starting to imagine things that weren't real. In other words, hallucinating.

"Killua, can I ask you something?" Midoriya started, his voice more confident than normal. Something wasn't right.

"Mhm?" He responded, still with his eyes close. Even with Midoriya's strange way of acting, he still decide it to ignore it.

"Why did you let your brother get away?" Killua froze the instant those words left Izuku's mouth. He opened his eyes and jumped 1 meter away from his supposed classmate.

"W-what?" He asked, stuttering a little . Killua was taken off guard; he didn't expect anything related to his world to be mention hence nobody knew.

"Why did you leave your sister alone?" He asked, His voice getting more rough. Killua was still trying to process the first question. If Midoriya wanted to attack... he would probably hit some good punches.

A sweat-drop appeared on Killua's delicate features. The mention of his brother trigger something in him; he hated him, he wanted to kill him. Killua's shock and hurt expression changed into one of rage.

"You don't know what are you talking about." Killua manage to say, his face showing his anger as his hands began to twitch.

"You are selfish." He explained, Midoriya continued pressing his bottoms. Killua was too clouded by the mention of his brother and sister that he couldn't think logically. He didn't take into account it was impossible for izuku to know this information...

"If I were you I will think twice what I am going to say next...." Killua said, irradiating his killer intent to  extreme high levels. He wasn't going to tolerate this kind of behavior towards himself.

"Illumi was right. You are a killer." Midoriya finished  with a disappointed tone. Killua almost could see Gon saying that. It broke his heart.

"THATS IT." Killua shouted, sharpening his nails and going full speed toward Midoriya.

When he was about to penetrate Izuku's skin with his nails, he violently woke up.

His breathing was agitated, and his heart was ponding "O-oh it was dream...." Killua mumble to himself, cleaning the sweat from his face and then hugging his legs

"Damn." He whispered, hiding his face between his legs.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"TODOROKI WITH THE ICEEEEEEEE" Screamed present mic, killua growled annoyed. He couldn't get a descent sleep anywhere ....

"What are you doing here? Kid." A voice spat, making Killua turn around to see a sturdily-built man with a very muscular physique. He had short crimson hair, which he wears spiked up around his head, and sharp turquoise eyes.  And it appeared that his mustache and bear were made of fire?

"Why do you care?" Killua said, annoyed. He then Made eye contact with the number second hero. Endeavor sharp eyes met with Killua's blue and calm eyes.

"You are on my way kid." Endeavor growled, his eyes shining in rage. Killua blinked innocently, looking at the space there was for the hero to walk by.

"I am literally sitting next to the wall. You have all the space to walk..." Killua answered pointing at the empty hallway in front of the number two hero. Endeavor eye twitched.

"Don't challenge me." He manage to say, his tone going low. 'Dude, why is he so defensive...' Killua thought, rolling his eyes.

"I wasn't." He responded, annoyed. He didn't like to be treated like garbage.