Chapter 12

"K-Killua I have to save All Might!" Midoriya said, trying to get out of Killua's grasp.

"As if you could do something." He scoffed. However, he then realized that what he said sounded more hurtful than he intended.

He stopped running and turned to look at him, a little guilty. Midoriya was looking sadly at his feet.

"...sorry." Killua mumble, awkwardly. He was used to said what he thinks, even if it hurts people's feeling.

"Nah...it's okay! I am used to it." He responded with a soft smile. Killua looked him with pity.

There was a moment of silent, in which Killua was debating if letting Midoriya go was the right option. It took some time, but he finally let go of his arm.

Midoriya looked at him confused as why he let go of his arm. Both of the hearda loud bang in the background, which made Midoriya turn around to observed how All might was struggling to defeat the creature.

Killua notice this, and sigh. "Don't die." he mumble, Midoriya looked at him slightly surprise at his sudden concern.

However a loud bang disturbed his surprise, making Midoriya jump. He nodded quickly in respond to Killua's concern, he then, as didn't want to waste any time, ran backwards to save the supposed 'number one hero'.

Killua stayed still for a moment, looking at the smoke in which Midoriya disappeared. When he finished reflecting on what happened he continued walking.

"Fuck... I am getting too attached" he cursed under his breath as he continued going to where the rest of the student were.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The fight was, very boring indeed. There was more talking than fighting, which made it horrible to watch... at least for him.

He didn't understand how all of his classmates seemed motivated for All Might's stupid speech.

As always, the hero's won the fight and no one die.

A happy ending... Good for them.

Killua was just standing at the side of all the commotion. There were doctors, some people of the press, and hero's. They were all spread out like if all of this was a horrendous event.

'Literally no one die...' he thought, confused of the excess of commotion.

He then realized the cruel truth, this wasn't home... so, for them, this was a horrendous event.

For his happiness, which then turned into sadness, he was send home with 1 week of no school.

As predicted, he got bored the first 2 days. There was nothing to do.... except one thing, train.

He decided that training his nen for the rest of the days he had left will be less boring than staring at the ceiling for hours.

If he was going to win a fight against his brother or any opponent in his world... he needed to improve it.

He needed to reach another level... that's why he used those day to finish creating his new technique.

He called it "The cries of Zeus."

This new technique consisted on mastering the emission category of nen and combine it with his electricity.

It technically consisted on directing his nen to the sky and use his transmuter ability to create strong lighting strikes, practically changing the climate. However it is easier if it's rainy.

The bad part is that this ability takes a lot of nen and concentration. Sometimes the lighting strikes can be disorganized, destroying everything around 20 to 50 meters. Although, if you have enough control, you can direct it were you want to the.