Chapter 31

.
.
.
.
....."I will enjoy each part of it." Killua finished, backing away of the slowly of the man. He was surprised the heroes haven't attacked him yet. He had made a threat, and even killed a man... They are some bunch of pissbabies.

Overall, the silver-haired boy has now completely lost it. He arrived to this world as a young teenager who was careless, that killed for his friends, annoying, cocky and somehow innocent.

But in a way, being away of Gon... Of his friends, of Alluka and Nanika. Has messed him up. He was alone in this stupid world; and he was always alone in his world before...

And now he was also trying to be manipulated by a villain. This stupid society is horribly easy to live in; but fighting loneliness and trauma is not something easy.

In some way he was always like this. He was built to be like this. However, they have changed him. His closed one had changed him... But they weren't there to stop him to go back; to become worst than he was before.

His father and brother would have been proud of him if they saw what he have become.

And he hated it.

"Killua... what have they done to you?" Kirishima built courage to ask him. Killua eyes looked at him, at his pity. He didn't NEED his pity; he was fine. He was going to be fine when he killed that son of a bitch.

"Uhhhh, What do you mean?" He asked, hiding his rage behind a childish act. He blinked, faking confusion as he scratched his head awkwardly.

Kirishima sighed, his face expression fell in sadness. Why? He didn't understand. He didn't even know him, so he didn't care. But he was a little moved he cared for his well-being.

"those villain... what did they do to you?" Todoroki asked, his voice was still monotonous but it showed a slight hint of worry. His expression didn't match with his tone, but it make him smile mockingly at him; his intimidating aura increasing again.

"Ehhhh? Nothing candy-cane, I just have daddy  and mommy issues like you and Dabi!" He dismissed it, a smirk forming in his face. He eyed at Todoroki sideways, waiting for his reaction mischievously.

Messing with people was his favorite hobby.

He knew a long time ago that Dabi had some type of relationship with Todoroki; he felt it in his aura. They were similar; as if they were relative.

"Wha-" Todoroki asked confused, his eyes widened at the sudden revelation, fear and confusion shown in his eyes. 'What did he meant by that?' Todoroki asked to himself, his mind working at full speed. 'He didn't mean-' his eyes widened more, if that was even possible; Todoroki couldn't breathe.

"YOU FUCKING OLD MAN! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ALL MIGHT"

"Whaaaat? But haven't you see what I did to the security guard? You aren't going to avenge him instead of that disgusting fake of a hero?"  He smiled crazily, as he disappear and appeared in a blue flash to be infringed of the cadaver. Everybody froze, remembering at the dead man behind Killua and at the terrified state of Uraraka....

Bakugo turned to see her. She was still mumbling things and petrified of the scene. 'Shit' he thought, a sweat drop falling from his face. The girl was in a state of shock; and a really bad one.

If he couldn't handle this type of situation, why was she even a hero?

However, what could he said about himself? Killua was right... he wasn't even thinking of the dead man; he literally forgot of his exist. Bakugo was so disappointed of himself.

"Gosh you are literally repulsive..." Killua rolled his eyes, as his moved his head in disappointment. "You do everything for your precious idol" the boy dig his two fingers in the exposed neck of the man, making weird sound come of the flesh; obviously, bucease he didn't have a head.