Chapter 26

(Very long chapter)

It was all black, he could see anything. Killua tried to adjust his eyes to the darkness of the room, but he couldn't. It felt like as if void has sucked his soul in; it was very cold.

The only thing he could see were his hands. He thanked the sky for that. Killua looked up, and then down as the desire of finding something that wasn't darkness grow in his heart. He observed how there was water touching his feet, however, he didn't really felt the water... it was weird.

...Hello there

A voice echoed from everywhere, making the water shake and the dark walls tremble.

Killua clenched his head, since the voice made his brain tremble. It was a horrible feeling...

...W-who.. who is there!

Killua asked, searching for answers. The boy didn't understood the situation that he was in, which leave him confused.

Killua's voice also echoed in the room, making him feel as if he wasn't talking with someone all the time... he just was going insane.

He was waiting for a response patiently, his serious face analyzing the dark void he has woken up in.

...until he heard quite steps

He turned around, and his confidence disappeared. Killua quickly turned his serious face to one of surprise. His eyes widened.

Mixed emotions appeared on his face... the worst part was that he couldn't control them; he felt so vulnerable.

Long time no see Killu...

The tall man came out from the darkness and to the light. His entires body revealed to Killua's eyes.

He started approaching to him, his arms extended with the intention of hugging his little brother. Illumi had his characteristic smile; the one that always hunted him when he was little; the one that appeared fake.

...this is impossible, you can't... you can't be here

Killua stutters, fear irradiating in his eyes. He didn't know why he was so afraid of Illumi... he thought he lived through this along time ago? Is someone was manipulating his feelings? No... this is his feeling, he is this weak... pathetic.

He gritted his teeth in impotence. How was he going to safe his sister if he can't even look at his brother in the eyes?

..I missed you little brother

The man was silently getting closer to him, which Killua seem to notice. He desperately tried move backwards... but he couldn't. He couldn't move.

'WHY CANT I MOVE'  he shouted to himself, looking down at his legs and begging for them to move, however, it only made the water move below him.

Killua still thought Illumi was far away from him. He thought he still had time to free himself, although when he felt a pair of cold hands bring him to a hug, he knew the time was up.

As the hug tighten around his hips Killua froze in the place.

Past flashback of the Hunter exam came to his mind. The torture, the pain he put him through. Killua couldn't take it.... his body started to tremble to his touch.

... don't worry i am here for you

As those words were said, his voice deepen and his grip became stronger.