Chapter 17

'Oh my hair got dirty' thought Killua, his emotionless eyes scanning the room. He has left a stadium silent for his actions. Why? He didn't know... the only thing he knew was that they are exaggerated pieces of shits.

Killu was cleaning his soft hair, moving his hand roughly through it, when he saw a muscular figure at the end of the hallway. He smirked.

"Are you going to congratulate me for winning?" Killua said, half smiling. His bored posture changed to a more childish, faking the desire of approval of a kid.

All Might frowned and crossed his arm in front of him. 'I would've believe it if it wasn't for his emotionless eyes' he thought, looking at the kid in front with cautious.

"Why did you do that." All might started, killua moved his feet innocently. Killua looked down, faking delicacy and fear.

"Do what?" He said, faking a tone of fear due to All might's aggressiveness. Killua hated this guy, and if playing dumb will at least annoy this old man... then so be it.

"You know what I mean" All might responded, sighing intensively. He didn't know what is going on in this kid mind, although, what he is sure is that he wasn't meant to becoming a hero.

"Ahh his fine" Killua said disinterested, he put his hands on his pocked and started walking around him. He didn't even damage the glasses kid that seriously! Yes, he will not be able to walk for a day or so, but that's it!

"That's not what I meant..." All might whispered, grabbing Killua by the arm. 'Oh this is new' killua thought, looking at the strong grip with slight interest. 'That's not very heroic of you~' he thought, as his eyes met his and a smirk grow across his face. He couldn't contain it.

"Eh-" Killua started, his face expression changing again. He had a clueless look as he also grabbed All might's arm. 'Fighting with a kid...damn you are going low All might." Killua thought, a giggle almost escaping his rosy lips.

"You humiliated him" the hero continued, now showing more of his anger and disappointment.

"...Oh dammit!" Killua responded with sarcasm. He knew this could have ruined his only opportunity to find a way home, but he wouldn't fake a person he isn't. He faked things all the time, lied all the time, and be someone who wasn't him to please.... His 'loved' one's.

"I am disappointed..." All might concluded, leaving Killua's arm free and starting to walk away.

At those words, Killua's eyes widened for a second. He has disappointed a lot of people in his entire life. Gon, his family, Alluka, Kite... so many... he hated it.

"Tsk" he responded, his hands hiding in his pocket. In his head, he heard each one said that word. Blaming him and making him to carry all the burden by himself.

"It isn't the first time I disappoint someone, so search for better words than those..." Killua responded, walking away from the old man. 'I need a psychologist..' he thought with a sigh.
.
.
.

(FLASHBACK)
.
.
.

The stadium was cheering for both of the boys standing un the arena to win.

Killua and Iida lock they are eyes together. Killua didn't even blink as the time passed.

"Sorry Killua-kun, but I will not let you win." Said Iida, breaking eye contact. He started his engines readying for the fight.

"What do you mean by that..." said Killua, playing with his hands. It appeared he was in his own world.

"Ehm, that I won't leave my guard down?" Iida continued promptly, as he increased more and more the potency of his quirk.

"Like this~?" Killua whispered as he quickly positioned himself behind his opponent. He waited for q moment of realization for then whispering into his ear .