Chapter 23

(This is a large one...hope you like it)

Killua was having the best day of his life. He was sitting in a chair seeing a big man fight as if he was a real cat.... How fantastic....

The reality, was that His eyes couldn't bare with the view anymore... that tiger man really has issues. I mean if he is in a team called PUSSY-cats, then what was he expecting....

It has been three days in the camp, and he couldn't bare with those kids anymore. Midoriya... neh, he was fine. But the other ones... ufff he COULDN'T bare with their stupidity.

They were trying to get stronger in the most stupid ways... Why? He didn't know.

He missed the fun he had on the mission the LOV send him...

Killua was laying his head in the table, his plate with food to the side. He wasn't hungry, not after eating the 100 chocolate in one second. He really wished he have asked for more...

He was about to fall to sleep, but his phone buzzing in his pants disturb his beauty nap of the day. As he checked who he was calling him discreetly, he decided to answer with an annoyed sigh.

"What do you want." He spat, standing up of his place and walking to the forest. He didn't want any on those hero's to listen to his conversation.

"DONT BE SO DISRESPECTFUL BRAT" shouted Shigaraki from the other line. Killua had to take away his phone from his ear. 'Gosh he is so loud.' He though in pain.

"Yeah, yeah... I told you not to call me if it isn't important" Killua said, his voice emotionless, although there was a tint of seriousness on the manner. Shigaraki grumped at his lack of commitment to the organization. He was about to shout the shit out of Hunter if it wasn't for Kurogiri grabbing his shoulders.

"Shi...raki.... pass me.......ne" killua could roughly hear Kurogiri voice from the back ground. 'Please give him the phone...' he thought, praying as if he believed in god.

"BUT KUROGIRI!!" The baby-man shouted again, although Killua was prepared this time, the phone far away from his ear.

There were some ruffled noises and conflict in the background of the call. It took awhile for someone to speak properly to him, but he waited patiently.

"Hunter, we need you." Stated Kurogiri with his serious yet calm voice. Killua smiled in relief; at least Shigariki wasn't speaking to him.... He hated that man for sure.

"Sorry, busy right now." Killua answered, without interest. Although in his head he was debating on leaving this camp to to something more interesting, but I would be really weird if he disappeared from the site.

He could hear the shouts in the background from Shigaraki. Heheh he really enjoyed annoying that man, it was fun.

"Just listen." Kurogiri empathized. He looked rather a little desperate for his help. Killua smirked on the fact of being needed, he could play around with them for a while and then accept the offer if it's intriguing enough...

"Go on..." he said, his voice showing a little interest. Killua was trying to make Kurogiri he had a chance to convince him; he was literally playing with one of his prey's, or how his big brother like to call them... puppets.

"We are planning to attack UA today." The villain declared, really proud of his decision. Killua narrow his eye, he suspected they had a really good plan; he wished they had a good plan.

"The school?" He asked, intrigued of their decision. 'Why attack the main school were its full of heroes, it would be a suicidal mission' he thought, analyzing their thinking steps and how logical this mission is.