Chapter 29

.
.
.
.
As the silent ceased, Shigaraki finally got the balls to move. He brought a map, which unfortunately, Killua very well recognized.

'And it had to be UA...' he thought in distress. Why does every plan had to be related to that school?  He really didn't understand the obsession behind it.

Killua rolled his eyes, looking at map analytically. Apparently he escaped UA, to infiltrate again... the irony.

"You have to slip to the security room. Enter to the database. And steal all the information you find in a file called 'One for All,' got it?" He explained, pointing the directions on the map. Killua sighed in defeat, fixing his eyes to look straight to the man. His stare was a bored one, one that showed his lack of excitement towards this mission.

Killua didn't have the energy to do such easy task. 'this is going to be boring' he thought, inhaling deeply. He wanted something more daring; more fun, but you couldn't have always what you wanted.

"That's all?" Killua asked, massaging his temples as he walked to the counter to grab his mask. It was easy to tell by his tone of voice the annoyance of the young man. As he reached the object, he secured the mask on his face, and finally decided to look at the impatient Shigaraki.

Killua's eyes shined through the holes of the mask. By only seeing those soulless eyes, you could feel the threatening aura spreading around your body, like it was eating you alive.

Shigaraki gulped at the mere thought of dying by the boy's hand. He decided it will be best to look at the map again, cold sweat sliding from his face.

"Yes, download everything in this USB... just take into account this information is essential for our plans because-" The man tried to explain as he throw the USB towards Killua. The boy grabbed it instantly, not even looking at the object; he was showing off, but he liked seeing the shock expressions in their faces.... they underestimated him, that was an error.

"Yeah I don't care" he cut in, shrugging at the man's explanation. Even so, he was showing an emotionless expression to all the individuals in the room, that doesn't mean he was completely off the idea of ripping the head out of someone, since he hated being bossed around.

...the only one that can boss him around is G-

"Hunter, you HAVE to get it..." Shigaraki commanded, his voice raising. 'Oh... he is getting too cocky' he thought, mad of Shigaraki's behavior towards him...

He wasn't his minion nor his follower... and he needs to understand that. Killua roughly stopped getting ready for the mission, and quickly turned around. By using his new quirk, he formed a large-sharp knife, pointing it at the villain.

Shigaraki rapidly reacted, his instincts kicking in as he tried to touch the knife to disintegrated. However Killua acted faster, transmitting his electricity through the hardlight knife. 

When the older man notice this, he retreated his hand. Even when his fingers where centimeters away from the created object, he could still  feel the wave of electricity; it was very strong.

"...Killua..." Kurogiri tried to intervene, but a quick glare of Tomura shut him up.

Killua smirked at the current situation; the object was dangerously centimeters away from Shigaraki's neck. "Anything else..." he purred, his voice showing the power behind those two words.

There it was, the sweet terror in his eyes. Tomura felt powerless before him, and he couldn't do anything about it. One wrong move made by him, and he is dead.

Killua was stronger than him for sure...

Shigaraki, at the start showed the fear in his eyes. He eyed the electricity and then at those blue cold eyes... he knew he was done.