Chapter 19

When Killua arrived to school the next day, he was directly called to the principle office. He knocked one or twice and he was let in. He sat in the chair and crossed his legs and arms, Killua then looked at the three man in front of him.With the looks they were receiving he was supposed to me scared or ashamed, but he found it annoying.

"Where were you?" Aizawa asked, no hesitation. His voice was cold and deep, as if he slept only 2 hours.  His look was stern, it was clear the disappointment in his eyes.

"Not your business" Killua mumble, hiding himself  in his crossed arms. He was acting like a child, but he didn't care.  It wasn't of their business any way.

"It is my business if you disappear in middle of a tournament." He continued, his gaze becoming more intense by the the minute. Killua was surprised of the sudden strong presence Aizawa irradiated. 

However, that wasn't enough to open him up

"Again, not your business" Killua repeated, looking at the birds outside the Rat's office. His voice was cold and cut since if they are going to treat him that way, then so him.

The rat looked amused, Which didn't surprise since the first time he met him he talked and stare at Killua like a maniac.

All Might..... what could he say about All might. He is a piece of shit. The worst part is that his grin was still on his face, even though he hated Killua or didn't stand him.... And, he didn't know why.

"Listen here kid, I could expel you because of this." Aizawa sighed, frustrated by Killua's distant behavior. He hated not knowing anything about this kid, it made him feel unsafe for some reason.

"Then do it." Killua say. He didn't like threats and more if they were empty one's. 'Do they really think the have the control? That if they threaten me I will spill everything if my private life? Those hero's.... Thinking the have the power over everybody one' Killua though, anger bubbling up. He didn't deserve to be treated like a criminal, he hasn't done anything wrong to them.

"Wha-" Aizawa eyes widened, not expecting Killua to say that. The rat again, seemed amused. All might... he could've sworn seeing a little tick of his mouth.

"I said, do it. You threaten a lot but never act... I haven't done anything for you to expel me, but if you so badly want to, then do it." Killua shrugged, his face not showing any hint of emotion or hesitation. The rat giggled, All might furrowed his eyes.

'All might seems like he wants to say something... I think he is going to explode' Killua though, a sweat drop formed in his forehead and he saw All might hitting his lip. 'Or is he trying to seduce me??' Killua resiste the urgent to gag.

"Killua... your overstepping the line here..." the rat say, cleaning his throat. His eyes scanning Killua up and down.

To be honest, for Killua, the rat was the scariest of them. He didn't know why... but those tiny eyes and fluffy hair, didn't express good vibes.

"You don't even now why I left?! You can't judge." Killua said, raising his tone of voice to make his point. He was starting to get a bit frustrated by this little talk.

"I can, and I will if you don't tell me why." The rat or dog or something said, his stare being more intimidating than Aizawa's.

"Tch" killua said, frustrated by this situation. He was now sure he hated school. And more THIS school.

"Killua." Aizawa started, trying to make his student cooperate. He didn't now why all of this because of a personal situation, but All Might told them he was hiding something... so they had to be sure it wasn't something bad.

"My friend... she was in trouble and she needed me, that's it." Killua mumble. For the first time of his life he told directly the truth, without any type of torture or aggressiveness. He just wanted to get this over with and go to class.

"That's it?" All might said, Killua turned to look at him. 'Wow he talks' Killua thought as he scoffed. All might didn't look pleasant with that reaction.

"Why are you even questioning me?" Killua started, not getting why they needed so much clarification of the situation, he even wasted his time writing an email to the rat for him to avoid this exact moment.

"BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE YOUR PARENTS OR ANY FAMILY HERE FOR ME TO DISCUSS YOUR BAD BEHAVIOR." All Might shouted, his hands slamming against the table, Broking the edge of it.

"...." Killua stayed quite, his mind still processing what that big piece of shit just said. He could've kill him right there, and he wouldn't feel any regrets.

"He didn't mean-" Aizawa tried to say, however he was cut off by Killua standing up, his head looking yo the ground.

"Wow... you are SO professional." Killua manage say. He knew if he stayed a little longer he was going to explode. The Bad part is that he was right, he was alone here; no family, no friend, nothing. But he had enough of his bullshit.

"Killua-" Aizawa tried to save the situation, even with his monotone voice. He tried to look at his student eyes, but they were covered by his hairs

"Just shut up." Killua said, gritting his teeth. His hand closed to a fist, his nails stuck to her skin. "I am not coming here ever again." He continued, reaching the door and opening it.

"wait!" The mouse finally talked in his behalf, however, it was too late.

"I am done with your bullshit" Killua said, sticking his middle finger up as he closed the door behind him.
.
.
.
.
.

"....Hello?"

"Giran. I am back to business" Killua said, as he was sitting in the edge of a tall business dangling his feet. If he wasn't going to get information as a hero, then as a villain.

"Hunter? Is that really you?" Giran said, startled by his voice.

"Did you miss me?" The Hunter responded, a grin spreading in his face.

"You came back just in time!" The old man said excited. That means good news.

"Great. Any jobs right now? I have some anger that I need to let out." Killua said, jumping off the building and falling to his death; if he wasn't Killua. He sent his nen straight to his legs, supporting the fall.

"Sadly no...but I have something better." Giran giggle. Killua could hear the ringing of another the phone as he was trying to call someone.

"Mmm" Killua hummed, waiting for the news.

"...Have you heard about the league of villains?" Giran explained. He could imagine the huge grin in his face.

"Talk."

(BAD GRAMMAR)