Chapter 32

When he finally activated his nen, tingling was the first thing he felt as the wave of electricity passed through his entire body.

He has always wondered that, if he wasn't immune to electricity, instead of feeling this weird sensation, would he feel pain?

In this moment he preferred to feel pain. At least for him to know he was alive.

He looked at his prey, straight to his eyes. Killua was ready. After doubting himself so much, he finally took a decision.

...That man was going to suffer by his hand. For his sins.

"Killua! Just tell me where is your home and who do you have to return to! Just that, please..."  Midoriya shouts, as he covers his eyes with is arm. The change in light was damaging his eyes...

He was not giving up on Killua, he was his friend! He would save him, even if it meant sacrificing himself.

Killua clapped his hands looking at  kirishima and Uraraka, directing a sharp lightning towards them.
"Well if you ask sooo nicely, then..."  Killua continued, a mocking tone present in his voice. Todoroki jumped into action and created a much thicker barrier in front of both of his friends trying to protect them.

When both elements collided, an explosion was created, sending the 3 heroes flying backwards. "My home is far away from here! You could say it is in another universe" Killua sang mockingly, his hands arm his face due to the explosion created.

As quickly as that was said, Hunter took this perfect opportunity to make things more sinister.... With a smile that spread across all of his face. He slowly stepped backwards, disappearing in the dust which was raised by the explosion.

Since the dust wasn't that opaque, he was obligated to use some of his assassin technique to keep him hidden, and the 'shadow technique'was perfect. He was ready to scare a bunch of heroes...

"And... that is my sister, my brother has kidnapped her." Killua shrugged, his voice echoing through the  room. He moved silently through the fog, approaching to his defenseless prey.

Everyone was tense, in a fight position.... Ready for a fight. Midoriya didn't know what made  Killua change his emotion so quickly. The broccoli couldn't lie, he was really scared of him.

His presence was horribly strong; oppressive.

Killua appeared behind of Kirishima, who looked like he didn't notice him. Slowly, he approached to him, touching his shoulder with one finger and then vanishing in the smoke with a giggle.

Instantly as the boy felt the finger, he tensed, turning around as quickly as his body let him. He hardened his body as he heard the giggle. Kirishima was now sweating; he hated scary movies.

"-However that could also be my best friend, since he must need me by know... he doesn't think before he acts and I am his brakes... so, yeah"  Killua continued blabbing around, as he shifted to another side the other side of the room with a magical twirl.

"Now, back to Kamui..." he whispered sinisterly, as he appeared in the behind of Kamui. It was loud enough for everyone, to hear the danger irradiated behind those words.

Killua blew Kamui's back neck,  a smirk forming in as he saw the man tense his body in reaction. Kamui eyes widened, fear painting his face. As soon as he felt the breath in his neck, shivers creep through his spine.

"You have been quite terrible? Haven't you?" Killua purred, jumping back as soon as a piece of wood tried to cut his body in half. The boy simply smiled wickedly at this actions.

"Y-you are insane kid!" Kamui shouted, his voice cracking in the process. Hunter only shrugged, as the already evident fact was repeated. It wasn't his fault, it was their. So, attend the consequences.