Chapter 10

"THE FUCK?!" He shouted, closing roughly his computer. Almost breaking it.

After spending all the night researching through all the files, he found the information he was looking for.

Once, it existed a man with a dimensional quirk, but the only and BIG problem was that he died like 65 year ago...

He committed suicide after people started calling him crazy because he affirmed that SOMEONE had stolen his quirk... and Blablabla.

"NOW HOW WILL I RETURN HOME!" He shouted in frustration, pulling his silver hair in desperation.

He was about to do more shouting when his alarm began to sound. 'Fuck. Time for school' he said, rolling his eyes and standing up.

However, he then remembered that the blood in his hair... from the incident...didn't came out after trying to wash it like 3 times. There still were some spots on his silver hair which were a faintly red.

"Uhh I will just say that I try to dye it and didn't like it" he shrugged, looking at himself through the broken mirror. He then sighed, he was tired of all of this shit.

As he was arriving to school he noticed the press outside. They looked as they were causing a commotion. He just used zetsu to avoid them.

When he arrived to class, this time in time... everyone still turned to look at him.

"Why is everyone with hero costume?" He asked curiously. 'Why everybody has to look at me... I know I am handsome, but that is too much' he thought, putting his hand behind his head.

"My fellow classmate Killua, yesterday I was appointed as the class president... well Midoriya was elected, but he gave me the position to me... so-" iida started explain, Killua looked more confused and annoyed. Iida noticed that, so he decided to go straight to the point.

"Anyways... change to your hero costume, we are going to the U.S.J training camp!" he finished, empathizing USJ as it was something really important. He really didn't care.

"Kay" he said, disinterested. Iida looked rather shock. "Aren't you excited?" He asked, confused.

"Should I?" He question, also confused. Iida was about to answer, when someone interrupted him.

"YES! A lot of famous hero's had went to practice to that place! Increasing their ability and improving in general! That place is for professionals!!!" The broccoli guy explained with excitement, his eyes irradiating his fascination and purity.

He was literary jumping up and down, and moving his hands as he explained... like a freaking child.

'He really reminds me of Gon.' Killua thought, smiling slightly.

Then, when the broccoli noticed he interrupted his friend, he backed off awkwardly. "S-sorry... I am just... really excited" he explained, now shyly.

'Well...not this part, only his determination and light' he though. Since Gon was more secure of himself.

"Nahh, it's okay... Don't ever feel sorry for showing your excitement." Killua said, shrugging. As they didn't shown any signs of talking again, he diced it was the time to change to his hero clothing. He waved, and went to the changing room.

Both of the kids stared at the back of Killua in surprise. 'Did he just say something nice?' both of them thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Killua."

"uh?"

"Why were you absent yesterday?" Aizawa asked, intrigued...but cautiously, and he didn't know why.

"What do you mean...? I was eh... sick?" He said doubtfully, lying in a childish way. Aizawa eye twitched in annoyance.

"Your hair." He pointed out, Killua looked straight at him innocently.