Chapter 27

"He is going to come..." a raspy voice repeated. It appeared he was mostly reassuring himself than the others in his team; he has been repeatedly saying that sentence all day.

"And how are you so sure about that?" Said another voice, playing with of his two marbles. He was perfecting the middle-finger-marble-spin, a technique he as created after kidnapping the two kids.

"Because he told me!" Shigaraki shouted, throwing himself toward Mr.Compress. Luckily, he was stopped by twice, who was sweating by the sudden attack. Mr. Compress groaned because the bankrupt movement made him lost his marble.

"Gosh, chill bro..." twice laughed, giving him a nervous thumbs up. Shigaraki looked at him, up and down, making the man uncomfortable. The learner growl, making the other villain hide behind the magician.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HUNTER" the man shouted, his frustration irradiating in his tone. No one responded instantly.

Everyone turned their head at the sound of door cricking. A boy with a mask enter the room, Shigaraki recognized him instantly. He was wet since outside it was raining; his eyes showed no life, although his eyes showed a glint of sadness; his sweater wasn't all the way covering his hair, which made it possible for Shigaraki and the rest to see for the first time the color of the villain's hair...

"here." Hunter responded, his voice expressing danger. They all knew he was a dangerous boy... but they didn't thought he could have that strong of a presence.

.
.
.
.
.

(3 days before...)

After escaping that hell of school, Killua was lost. He was lost and alone. The boy didn't know what to do, even though the voice was clear of where he should be going.

It was raining, his hair was wet. He liked the rain, it felt nice on his face.

He was lying down on the wet grass of a park; it was cold, it felt comfy.... He let the rain wet his face as he looked at the cloudy sky with a sad smile.

Even though he was receiving weird looks of the people who passed by... he didn't care; he liked being there.

He should be running and hiding... he was a fugitive, they could find him in this open area so easily, but again, he didn't care.

Killua sighed, closing his eyes. "Agh... I don't want to get up." He said out loud, raising his arm to the sky. 'This is nice.' Killua thought, smiling.

'What if I don't go with the league... what if I just learn how to use that stupid quirk and betray All for one....' he knew that was a stupid dream, since All for one wouldn't dare to leave him alone. If he does that, The man will have the perfect excuse to start playing with his mind more often.

He didn't want to return to his sister that insane...

"Hey kid... are you okay?" A voice said while touching his shoulder as if he was revising if he was dead. Killua opened his eyes abruptly, making the lady sigh in relief.

"uh?" He said, raising his head a little off the ground. Killua raising an eyebrow, he wasn't in the mood to deal with very old hag. The woman just smiled kindly, ignoring the rude behavior of the boy.

"You look lonely... is there someone I can call?" She said, concern written all over her face. With this, he literally remember he was lying in the middle of a park; a strange thing for a normal teen to do..... that will look as if he was depressed and lonely, which he wasn't.

"There is nothing uncommon of a kid laying on the wet grass while letting the rain wet their face." Killua huffed, crossing his arms. He knew he was being rude to that woman... but that is what he is like; why couldn't she just give up on trying to help him?