Chapter 9

The next day Killua didn't felt like going to school. He was too deep in his thoughts of what happened yesterday after saying their goodbyes with Toga.

Killua was looking at the ceiling immersed in his own thoughts when he decided to take a bath.

He didn't have the energy to take his cloths, he just sat on the floor of the shower letting the hot water wet his clothing and his soft silver hair.

"It was just the job... I was only trying to get information for returning home" he assured himself, trying to justify his actions.

"I am NOT a monster." He said, his breathing becoming faster and faster.

"Please... I am sorry" he said, feeling the weight of his actions eat him alive.

"I don't want to disappoint you..." he said, tears coming from his eyes.

"Gon... Alluka...I don't want to disappoint you" he repeated.

He wouldn't feel like this, if he hadn't enjoyed his actions. He wouldn't feel like this if he would had stopped torturing that man like his family taught him.

He was going to a wrong path... and he noticed by the way he acted that night.

He felt guilty after returning to his house... he always feels guilty. But this time, it was a weight he couldn't carry.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback:

He left Toga with a small smile.

First time he had fun in this world. Although she wasn't Gon and could never be Gon, he enjoyed spending time with another human being. He was beginning to feel like he was going to lose it, with the lack of social interactions he had. Or at least friendly interactions he had.

Even though Toga was crazy as hell and didn't care how many she killed if she could taste or see blood, she was kinda funny.

Well, she wasn't funny at all, but her childish and crazy behavior made her funny or... interesting at least.

In addition, she had a relative similar past to him that he could relate with. They could be trauma bodies or something.

He will probably gave her a call... probably.

As he finished with his line of thoughts, he reached to his destiny.

'Mhm, maybe I can get some information about a special quirk that will send me home' he thought cleverly. Killua then kicked the door down, making an entrance.

'I shouldn't had done this... but it was fun' he thought with a smirk, as he entered to the room. There was only one person and he just pressed a bottom, eliminating all the information on their files.

"You are late." He responded with a grin. Killua was annoyed.

"I knew you were coming for our files, however, you won't have them, because I delated them all... There is only one way to have them and I only know the password." His grin became bigger. "But... I won't let you  know it" he grabbed his knife, Killua looked at it in curiosity. The man then tried to end his life by stabbing his heart, but Killua quickly stopped him.

"Lame attempt to Kill yourself man" he said with cold eyes, the man eyes showed his surprise. However he then smirked. "I won't tell you a single thing" he declared with confidence, "I am loyal. You won't make me talk" he finished, spitting on Killua's face.

He's face darkened...Oh now he is mad...

Killua started laughing out of nowhere. However, it wasn't a normal laugh, he even was surprised by what came out of his mouth.

It sounded as he was completely crazy, as he had completely lose it. That laughed belonged to a psychopath...

The man knew at that moment, he wasn't going to pass a great time on the hand of the masked boy.

"Well... are you ready to play?" He said with a cat grin. His eyes showing no hint of emotions, but at the same moment they were showing how excited he was to begin the man's torture.

"WAIT-"

The man shouts where heard in all the house...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 hours later Killua had the information in 2 USB, one for him and the other one for Giran.

The torture of the man began slow. He first went for basic tactics. Although his crazy cat grin was enough to make the man scream.

He was tough, he didn't spill nothing when he was ripping his nails one by one.

However, as he advanced to more 'elegant' tactics (as his family would've say) he broke. He cried for mercy and for him to Kill him.

When to 2 hours had passed, the man yelled the password. But Killua didn't stop.

Killua shut down all the sounds. He was in his one world torturing the man. He even started experimenting with new tactics on his own. Killua was enjoying it.

The time passed and when then noticed the lack of pulse of the man, he stopped cold.

Out of surprise he backed up and tripped with something, that then looked at what it was. The man's eye. It was one of his eyeballs.

He started panicking... he didn't know what he had done. Killua then looked at his hand, all dirty because of the blood. His hands started trembling.

He could breathe...he took his mask off... he couldn't move...

He grabbed his face, then his hair. It was a moment of panic, he was trying to breathe... but he couldn't.

'What have I done, what have I done!' His mind shouted. He couldn't feel his body, but he heard his heart bumping, his chest hurting, his head shouting. 'Why is everything spinning!?' He internally continued to shout.

He then started to crawl to the man's dead body... "I am really sorry.." he manage to whisper in his rapid breathing.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End of flashback:

When he stepped out of the shower and put himself in a comfy clothing, he looked himself in the mirror. I shell of himself... he didn't know who he was anymore, or at least what he was.

He couldn't blame Illumi, couldn't he? He didn't have the needle anymore...

But why? Why did he went on a trance when torturing that guy? Why did he enjoy it that much? Why?

The only answer is that he was raised that way. 'A killer machine...' he though.

His father and brother had made him... build him. He couldn't change the roots that they grow in him. He couldn't change everything... even if he wanted to.

He ignored it when he was with Gon, he ignored his nature. But he couldn't completely shut it down... and he hated it.

He punched the mirror... breaking it. 'Stop this nonsense' he though.

"Just swallow it up." he said to himself. There is no time for his personal problems, he has to return to his sister... and prevent her for going the madness he went through.

He went to grab his computer and connected the bloody USB. He sighed.

"Please at least be some information about a dimensional quirk" he said, crossing his fingers and trying to forget his internal battle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.