Chapter 3

Killua arrived at his "house" and left his bô on the couch. He personally after the exam talked with the hero, and asked if he could have the weapon to practice with it. The hero happily accepted. He sighed, he was bored and he didn't want to wait for the results.

He opened his fridge that only contained a lot of types of candies, 2 different types of cakes, chocolates and other basic stuff needed to cook. Killua is a good cook, even if he doesn't want to admit it. In conclusion, his fridge was full of sweaty things. Although, with all the training he does, eating that type of thing doesn't affect him in any way.

He proceeded to grab one of the cakes and begin eating, with boredom. His phone started ringing making him stop eating to take a look. He sighed for what appeared the fourth time in the day. 'Why is he calling me?' He looked at the name annoyed. He specifically told Giran he wanted to break all contacts with him.

"What do you want? Didn't I tell you I don't want any calls from you anymore?" He said rudely.

"Just hear me for a second, okay?" Said Giran, a little annoyed.

"Talk. Now" he responded. It was a way to waste time right? And he will also win money if so.

"Well... I registered you in a underground fight and-" he said

"You did what?" Killua responded coldly. How dare he do that without his knowledge.

"Here me out! With this fight we could win millions... if not more" Giran said quickly in defense.

"I only work as an assassin, Giran." Killua sighed, grabbing his head. This man was bringing him headaches.

"But you know how this works because you have participated in some!" Giran protested, he really wanted the money.

Killua sighed, again. "I will accept, although this time I will win the 60% of the money gained" He said with a smirk .

"WAIT-... fine, only because it's a lot of money. You have to win Hunter, or you are going to leave me poor" he said with a sad tone accepting the deal.

"And other thing. Don't you ever sign me on events without my knowledge. Understood?" Killua said with a threatening tone.

"Yes kids, not ever again" he said with a sign of relief. "Meet me in the place" Giran continued finishing the call. Killua grabbed his hoodie and mask, and ran to the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Who do I have to fight?" Killua asked with a monotonous tone.

"It 's anonymous." Giran answered.

"Great..." he said, crossing his arms, the doors opening.

"Good look, and don't lose." Giran said nervously.

"I am not planning to." Killua answered in annoyance while walking toward the door that led to a stadium full of people shouting.

"GOOD AFTERNOON!!!! Today we have two anonymous fighters that will fight to death. ARE YOU READY?!" the voice of a man, who appeared to be the presenter, said, making a lot of people cheer and shout from excitement.

"IN ONE SIDE OF THE BOX WE HAVE..... THE HUNTER" the presenter said, Killua entering the box. "AND IN THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE..... THE CRUSHER" the presenter continued, making a big man that appeared to be strong by his size enter the box, making Killua sigh. 'Boring' Killua though yawning.