Chapter 33

With one eye closed, his breathing mostly investable. The boy with green orbs glared pitifully the opposing figure above.

With no emotions behind, Killua did not think it twice. Channelling his electric nen on one of his hand, he looked down at the damaged boy  stoically.

Those eyes of his, piercing the soul of izuku. The boy accepted his fate. A strong pressure was felt on his chest, as a palm was used to send him flying straight back of the room.

"DEKU-KUN!"  Uraraka scream was pathetic; It mostly sounded like a pig squeal, it was annoying. Instead of screaming she could do something to remand her lack of action in order to help her friends...

Killua didn't have the nerves to hear her whine one more time, so he decided to go straight to her next. This type of person didn't deserve to be alive, however, he was a kind soul...

He quickly grabbed her by the hair the horrible, leading for a small whimper to come out of his throat. This excuse of a girl fought mercilessly against his inhumane strength as he raise her from the ground. Uraraka as her last resource, she touched his hand, activating his quirk and making him float.

Killua eyes furrowed, confused by the power of the girl. He never payed attention in class when they explained their abilities... but this quirk was rather useless in a battle hand by hand.

Faster than the girl could register, Hunter used his hand to chop her neck. The girl fainted rather instantly, which lead him to throw her body like a used rag.

He fell to the floor on his feet, blowing his hair out of his face out as he turned to see Todoroki. Killua analyzing the boy for some seconds, as his face showed a hint of doubt and curiosity; it really intrigued him how people are easy manipulated by information...

Todoroki wants to know about his brother and the relationship it has with dabi or whatever... And how does he know. And on the other hand, he probably looks curious because he wants to know the answer behind if what he saying is true or not.

"You are going to stand there and stare me down like a creep? Or are you going to act?" Killua voice sounded raspy, sharp; It cut Todoroki's thoughts like a hot knife.

His mind acted alone,  placing his foot upfront. Ice formed above Killua, quickly freezing his body in place.

What surprised Todoroki, was that the boy didn't even move to avoid the attack, he just stood there and glared the eyes freeze his body like nothing.

Killua's eyes were still directed to the ice. 'The ice was more resistant than before, it felt more consistent.' The boy thought, as he looked up to met face to face with Todoroki. His emotionless orbs met his, which makes the candy-cane sigh.

When he was close enough the boy put his hand on the ice to reinforce it, however, Killua didn't waste time and gave him a header.

Startle enough, the hero backed away holding his head; he didn't thought the silver-haired boy would recurre to those type of tricks....

Killua, by using his hardlight quirk, created a long stick, breaking the ice and freeing himself.  In normal occasions, he could have used his strength, however, after countless hours of using of that quirk, plus the nen... he was starting to get tired.

Like what he did to Midoriya, he quickly went toward Todoroki, and tried to punch him in the guts. He tried to defended himself by throwing some fire towards him, but it didn't have direction. At the end, he was sent flying to the other side of the room.

He didn't waste time, he disappear and appear in front of Bakugo, who was still holding the knocked out Kirishima.

He abstained himself to punch him straight on the face, since the desire of leaving this hero with a black eye was less than hearing out what he had to say.