Chapter 28

A couple of weeks has passed. It was strange since he didn't feel time has advanced. As a matter of fact, Killua even thought that yesterday he just had leave UA.

Well, who could have thought that even him will be effected by sleep deprivation? Killua never slept, so why he couldn't fight against this as before? ...It was out of the possibility forgetting about important facts in his life, or the chronological order that the events has happened.

The good thing is that Killua has finally started to get used to the restless night. He needed to, because he wanted to avoid....him.

The reason why he didn't want to fall sleep is because, every time he closes his eyes, he goes back to the void; to where All for one stays hidden in mind.

Killua tiredly sighed, cursing himself for being so weak. He didn't thought that he was this tired. Killua just felt to close his eyes for a moment, wanting take a break from the light, and the cold air. Who would have thought he wouldn't be able  control his tiredness this time...

Things are going quicker than expected....

The man in front of him commented, a sigh escaped from his lips. His hand was touching his chin, then with his hand, he started rubbing the surface of the skin slowly. Overall, it all indicated  he was in deep thought, like when an strategist was analyzing his plan.

Throughout this past weeks, Killua has learned is best to just ignore the man comments. Why would he pay attention to a pest like him? He hated the kind of people who manipulate and take advantage of others only for their own sake.... They are a disgrace for the society.

However, to be honest, this comment bothered him... he didn't want his plan to succeed? Is it not the quicker the better for him?

You don't like it? Well, I don't care.

Killua spats, opening his eyes and sitting up. He had been trying to sleep, since restless nights is not something that he enjoys. That's why before All for one words, Killua was laying down and with his eyes closed.

The man giggled at Killua's reaction. He has notice the kid has become very aggressive lately... not only with him, but with everyone.

...You had become something Killua

No, I have was always been like this, just... measured.

Killua explained, scoffing at what All for one was implying. Did he thought he had that of an impact on him? He wishes...

The man looked at him and smirked.

Mmmm....I also noticed  that you have discovered the other quirk I gave you...

He smiles kindly, as he sits down in front of Killua. 'What a father-son bonding time ' All for one thought with sarcasm.

He looked at the silver haired boy in silence. Every small detail; every reaction. All for one finally notice how little boy narrowed his eyes annoyed by his comment, which made him smile.

Don't you have other things to do than stalk the  mind of a kid?

Killua huffed, crossing his arms. He looked at All for one's smile, and then at where his eyes should be. Killua's cold glare dare him to say a word. His eyes communicated power, and he knew that All for one got the message. He knew that All for one understood he wasn't there to play around.