chapter thirteen

The car door opens and I'm dragged out."come on ,go easy on her Gio", Flavio says.

" Shut up ,you don't get to say how I treat my own wife", Giovanni snaps at him.

" So you know that she is your wife , she's still young don't treat her like this"he continues.

Giovanni pulls out his gun and points it at Flavio's head,he really is going to shoot his own cousin what kind of sicko is he.

"Ahhhhh son of a bitch"!",he screams and shoots at the ground next to his feet "get the fuck out of my face before I blow your brains out",he says and shoves him out of his way.He grabs me and we head inside I can barely stand on my feet much less walk so most of the time I'm leaning on him,we head down to the basement and I think he'll lock me here.

"It's time you reflected on your actions",he says and opens the heavy metal door, immediately the door opens I'm hit with a horrid smell and he shoves making me land on my hand,I think it's broken.

"Ah please don't leave me here,I think my hand is broken",I cry but before I can finish the door is closed. I sit up and pull my hoody up to my nose I can't stand that horrible smell.i lean against the wall and look around and my eyes settle on the body in the corner where the stench is coming from,I look at it's cloths and a feeling of dread settles in my stomach.

I stand up on my feet weakly and walk to it slowly, please no let this be his way of him just trying to prank me,he can't be this cruel. I turn the body on its back and the smell becomes intense making me throw up.

After a few minutes I look at the body again and I hope I'm wrong,the face is unrecognizable but the little chain with a diamond tells me that she's the one,it was the last gift my father gave her.

"Oh no ,oh my God,mom",I cry out,no, despite everything she's my mom,this is all her fault but she is my mother I can't help but be heartbroken and the video of her getting shot plays in my head over and over again and just then the lights go out and an unsettling darkness settles.

I quickly grab the necklace and find my way to the door and start banging on it "Giovanni please, I'm sorry, I'll never do it again, I'm begging you,let me out!, I'm sorry, please let me out, please!,I don't want to stay here, please don't make me",I sob, I'm scared of the dark anything but this , please let me out.